I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Oranges

Gerard's P.O.V

Yeah, Harry just has his pleasant sugar rush, then leaves me to put up with the after affects. What a cheeky little minx!

"I think I'm going to be sick," I grumbled, running to the toilet and hurling up the contents of my stomach.

A soft hand rubbed my back and held the small fringe, that swung infront of my eyes.

"Any better?" Frank's voice held consern and upsetness.

"A little, thanks..." I groaned, opening my mouth for the medicine capsules that Frank held our infront of me. I didn't even know he had them, until they were near my mouth.

I washed my mouth out after taking them, the taste of my vomit made me feel even worse.

I kissed his lips, hoping that my breath was okay.

"A lot better," I corrected myself, missing the feeling of his lips on my own.

I grinned against the top of his head, as I held Frank's body in a tight embrace.

A thumping on the door made me and Franmk jump, but we didn't stop our embrace.

"You alright 'bro?"

"Yeah, thanks," I nodded and held Frank's hips, so he could tyuirn around and see my brother.

"Good, did you want anything healthy to wash it down with?"

"An orange please?" I grinned, hoping he would peel it for me too.

"You want it peeled... Don't you?" I nodded my head excitedly. What is he, a mind reader?

"Wy do they call it an orange?" Frank asked, turning around in my arms.

I got a little more comfortable and crossed my arms over Frank's abdomen. He put both his hands on my own, and I kissed the back of his neck lovingly, while he looked out the door for Mikey.

"Ì don't know, I would probably call it a banana," Frank chuckled lightly.

"I would call it an apple," I grinned, pleased with myself.

"They," Mikey put a bowl full of cut oranges, on the side, outside the bathroom door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alice Verney
Dinosaursgorawr

Thank you =)