I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Anniversary

Frank's P.O.V

It was mine and Gerard's anniversary today, we had spent the day together. We had breakfast in bed, that I had made, and then stayed in bed until lunch.

After half twelve, we took a trip at a water fountain. It was only a 5 minute drive.

When we returned home, Gerard had made us dinner. It was so amazing, I couldn't thank him enough.

We sat on the couch, just looking at each other. It was silent, no-one words were needed.

As if he was thinking the same as me, we both leant our heads towards the others. Our lips joined in a passionate kiss; full of love.

My tounge traced across his, rubbing softly against each other.

"Come to the bedroom," His words were more of a statement that a question. Even if it was a question, he wouldn't need an answer.

Gerard arose from his spot on the couch, a few strands of hair fell infront of his face as he got up. I was soon in his arms, bridal style. His legs took us to our room, while on our way there, I placed his head behind his ear.

My neck was kissed gently, before I was layed down on the bed.

The only source of light as the moon's glow, passing through a gap in the certain. It beautiful; his face glowing from the small amount of light. His eyes twinkled as he looked into my own.

After a minute or two, Gerard had disregaurded both our outfits and had covered himself in lube. To be quiet frank, ironic much, I was very horny.

Gerard seemed just as 'happy' as me.

"God, I need you... Now," I groaned against his neck, my lips kissing it.

"All in good time," He grinned back, looking smug with himself.

"'All in good time' my ass! Good time, now..." I huffed, getting a little too impatient.

"Alright, alright," Gerard smirked and positioned himself at my entrance.

I felt his tip press against my entrance; I relaxed my body and let his hard member enter me.

A quiet moan escaped his lips, while I grinned at his amazing voice being put to an erotic use.

Once he was fully inside of me, I knew I needed to say what I wanted to say, before we begin.

"I love you, and I have to say this before we begin. It's been so enjoyable; being with you for so long."

"I love you too, I feel exactly the same..." He smiled lovingly at me.

Our lips touch briefly, before pulling away.

"Now, big boy, lets start."

"On your comand," Gerard nodded with a cheeky grin, and pulled out of me and then back in again.

"Mm," My mouth was slightly agape as I moaned unaudible words.

"Oh," He replied, tilting his head back a little.

My hands held his hips firmly, helping him to push harder in to me. My best my fingers rubbed his hips, his hands clung to my sides.

"Fuck, right there!" I practically pleaded.

An orgasmic smirk graced his lips; his eyes twinkling with lust.

I was pounded over and over, knowing Gerard was finding it nearly impossible to hold on any longer.

I knew he was close, when his hand grasped my erection. It pumped me furiously, almost desperately.

"Fuck-yes!" I groaned loudly.

"Oh-shit," Gerard whipped his head back and came inside of me. I followed suit and let my load cover our stomaches.

"Damn," I panted, letting him slide out of me.

"Don't I know it," Gerard agreed, wiping his forehead clean of the small amount of sweat build-up.

We kissed each other, once our breath was regained, and let our tongues rub against the others.
♠ ♠ ♠
Phantomnesoftheopera
Alice Verney


Sorry... I've been thinking... And this story will be ending soon.

My other one will end soon too, sorry. I'm kinda upset about that, but I have a really good plan for another Frerard.

I've been occuping my mind with helping a friend re-write my story... Her name is red_black and she wanted to re-write my stories, as I don't have enough time.