Memories

Chapter 3

I looked at Nate with doubt and sighed.

"Okay... as far as my defenition of right goes, yes, I did the right thing... but it doesn't mean I'm happy about the results." He had to know that I was only with him because I had no other choice.

A smile played at his lips, but quickly disappeared as he saw that I was serious. "Doesn't surprise me. How many people would be happy?"

I ignored the question. "Can I go outside?" Yeesh, that sounded wrong. Asking Nate for permission to go out? I was pathetic. But if I didn't ask, he could easily pin me down again.

"That's a bad idea you're hurt, and I thi-"

"I'll manage," I said quickly.

"...fine. But it's not my foult if you hurt your arm more."

"I'll take my chances," I said just a little too smugly.

Before he could object any more, I got up and out as fast as I could. I was a little dizzy after lying down for so long, but it wasn't to bad. I walked for a little, enjoying the stretch I was getting. I relized that Nate was close behind me, and for some reason, that really annoyed me.

"What are you, a lost puppy dog," I asked harshly.

He was silent. I could tell by the way that his jaw was set that he was mad. So maybe I overreacted a little. Maybe I should apologize.

That was the last thought that went through me head as something knocked me beside the head, jerking my head sideways, and putting me in a pool of darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment people!!!