This Is Our Life

Bye Bye Izzy!

Ellef and Rocko were...ahem....'running' away as fast as they could.
Abbi was waving at them. "When do you think they'll come round again?"
"Dunno, with Kath here I'd give it...2 hours?" said Zara.
"Zara!" said Emz, "A little less time than that, I should think!"
"You know, I think that the other me should come and help," said BA.
"There is no other you," said Emz, harshly.
"I was so a twin! The other me is a ghost...She died in the womb," nodded BA.
Emz shook her head. "You're a weird idiot!"
"Izzy!" said Zara, poking Ruthie.
"Honey, that's Ruthie," said Licky.
"I know that! I meant...Oh, nevermind. She's gone."
"WHAT?" said Kath, "HOW DARE SHE. I'LL BLOODY GO AND DRAG HER BACK HER AND SHE WILL STAND THERE PATIENTLY AND BE KILLED."
"I think it would be more fun if she was trying to run away and was petrified," said Zara, thoughtfully.
"SHE WILL TRY TO RUN AWAY AMD BE PETRIFIED."
"And then dead," supplied Shauna.
"Okay, do you know where she's gone?" queried Novar.
"No, but let's ring Barack Obama and find out," said BA.
"Oh no," said HRL, "Barack Obama is the devil and-"
"But he's so sweet!" said Rosie.
"Yeah? So are bunny rabbits," said HRL darkly.
"What do bunny rabbits- Oh, doesn't matter," said Mlz, "Let's just ring him."
"Or we could ring Batman! But he's not been speaking to me since I stole his mask," said BA.
"Barack Obama has cookies," said Abbi, before humming the 'Batman' theme tune.
"Ah, cookies!" said Cherri wistfully, "Those were the good old days-"
"Shh, ringing," said HRL, "Hello, is ths the Dev- Barack Obama? No? Oh deary me, what a sh- What do you mean you'll get him for me? That is NOT what is supposed to happen. This is his personal number? How come you picked it up then? What? Oh wait. Oh, it's you. Yeah, I've been good. But you-"
Nova gently took the phone off HRL. "There there, it's okay. Hello, Barack Obama? It's us again! YAY. Will you find this girl called Izzy? Who is actually Issy? As in Is He gay? Oooh, and will you bring some of your delicious homemade cookies? Aw, thank you! Bye!" She passed the phone back to HRL, took a deep breath and said, "Barack Obama is on his way."

Twenty seconds later, they had Izzy tied up in the basement. Kath was looking around. "Bondage or what? What went on in here?"
"I thought it was you that used this!" said Mlz.
"Oh no, I didn't know it existed."
Jess was peering at something. "You know, I'm sure this is made of chocolate-"
"Haha! Izzy Hornica," said Zara, scowling, "We have trapped you in this evil...uh...sex lair!"
"If Izzy was a girl, your motives could be questioned," said Abbi.
"You know, I do think you haven't had any of your drugs for a while," said BA, and handed Abbi things which did not look like peanuts.
Zara picked up some pliers. "Izzy Hornica, we are going to make your life hell- Hey, pass me those drugs, Kath! They're for killing Izzy...Oh crap..."