I Know Something You Don't Know

two.

From where Oliver Sykes was standing, he could clearly see one of the most beautiful girls he had seen in his short life. She was standing in front of 3oh!3's merch tent, playing around with an extremely tall boy with short messy brown hair. When she finally stood still, she placed her hands on her lower back and stretched, smiling up at the lanky boy.

She had medium length strawberry blonde hair and a perfectly toned, tan body. Sweat glistened off her flat stomach that was left exposed the tiny wife beater she was wearing, and Oliver couldn't help but stare.

"Aye, you spotted her too?" Curtis stepped next to Oliver and took to staring at the short strawberry blonde a few merch tents down too.

"Who is she?" Oliver asked his friend.

"I don't know. She's with 3oh!3 though. Maybe she's one of those blokes girlfriend or something?" Curtis responded. The girl must have felt the two boy's stares, because she turned around and smiled at them. She said something to the tall boy and smiled before beginning to walk towards Oliver and Curtis.

"Are you boys just gonna stare all day?" She smiled at them, placing her hands on her hips. Oliver could now see she had green eyes and the prettiest smile he had ever seen. "Because I'd much rather talk," she smirked.

"I'm Curtis Ward," Curtis smiled at her.

"Brody Cohen," she said. Oliver was still staring. "You must be Oliver Sykes. I've heard a lot about you."

"I would say something along the lines of 'good things I hope', but I already know they were good things," he said, finally snapping out of it. Even in the presence of such a beautiful girl, he was still able to mantain that charm he was so (in)famous for.

"How can you be so sure of yourself?" She smiled at him.

"Come on love, have you seen me?" He asked.

"Oh I get it," she said, placing her finger on her chin with a smile. "You think because your hair falls in the right way, you've got all the tattoos, the cute little typical band boy attire, and you have that adorable little accent your God-like?"

"You forgot my impeccable charm, and the fact I have an amazing singing voice."

"I could hardly call what you do singing," she told him.

"It's part of my charm," he smiled.

Brody laughed lightly at his words, and crossed her arms over her chest. "You think so, don't you?" She asked him. Oliver's smile faded little by little as Brody didn't back down. She didn't start to giggle and flirt back like most other girls did, she wasn't throwing herself at him, she wasn't even being nice to him. He was at a loss for words.

"Are you gonna be at the barbcue tonight Curtis?" Brody asked, turning to Oliver's friend. Curtis, who had zoned out once Brody started talking to Oliver, blinked hard and turned to look at the girl standing before him.

"Uh, yeah. For sure," he smiled.

"Awesome," she said, smiling at him. She looked over at Oliver with a straight face, and then turned back to Curtis. "See you later then," she beamed.

Oliver and Curtis watched her walk back over to the 3oh!3 tent where she then began talking to the short boy wearing with blonde hair.

"What the hell was that about?" Oliver asked.

"I dunno," Curtis said.

"She's a total bitch," Oliver scoffed, turning around and walking towards their booth. Curtis followed, laughing at Oliver's words.

"She kinda reminds me of you," he laughed.

"What the fuck! I'm not that big of an asshole!" Oliver exclaimed. Curtis laughed at this statement.

"Are you being serious right now Oli?"

"Yeah."

"She's exactly like you dude. Except she's better looking than you are," Curtis said, leaning back so he could catch another glimpse of the strawberry blonde.

"Fuck that," Oli huffed. "She's probably a lesbian anyway. Did you see the way she turned me down?"

Curtis laughed again, only this time much louder. "Just because a chick doesn't like you doesn't mean she's likes other chicks. Maybe she just thinks you're a douche."

Oli snorted. "Whatever."
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you for all the comments on this! i actually got a bunch of comments on a few of my stories. it was a nice surprise when i logged on!
anyway, i think i might post the ryan hunter story, just to see what happens. it's short though, only eight chapters i think.

xoxo.