All I Want Is You

I got a pocket, got a pocket full of sunshine.

Jackson huge and messy bathroom was currently covered with every beauty product imaginable. My orange dress was hanging off the back of his door and my curling iron was steaming from the high heat setting I had it on. My hair was clipped in various places and half my makeup was on. Before the show, we had a huge gala event, with dancing and a meal and stuff like that.

Jackson was in his room, putting on the outfit I had specifically picked for him. It hadn’t taken me long to find him something. He had great taste in clothes, and I picked an offbeat but appropriate outfit. He had laughed when I overtook his bathroom, closing the door and telling him I would be out in a little bit.

“Lizzie, are you almost done?” he called from the other side of the door.

“Not even close.”

“My toilet is in there you know.” He said.

Right. It had been like, two hours.

“Just a minute.” I curled the last piece of hair that was hanging down and let the clip out. I was wearing a pair of sweats and a tank top. It was weird to get ready at a guy’s house. Normally I would be running around in my underpants, but it was rather early for that.

My hair was completely curled, so I decided to give Jackson a bathroom break. I threw open the door and was completely stunned. Jackson stood in his boxers and dress shirt, a huge smirk on his face. If he gave me this reaction now, after only two weeks of knowing each other, what would happen if we ever got to the point where we actually touched? He stepped past me and in to the bathroom just as I moved out of doorway. Holy crow, he was hot.

The bathroom door opened behind me.

“It smells like a hairspray factory in my bathroom.”

“Sorry, it takes a lot to hold my hair together.” I said as I turned around. I smiled as I walked past him and in to the bathroom.

I shut the door and continued getting ready. I finished my makeup quickly, I didn’t wear a lot. I put all my stuff back in my bag and took my dress off the hanger. It was one of my own design, orange in color will a long skirt that flowed around my legs. I pulled it over my head, trying to reach the zipper on the back. I couldn’t, and there was only one person that could.

With a coy grin on my lips, I pushed open the bathroom door. Jackson was completely dresses, sitting on the edge of his huge bed. God, I sounded like a slut. I’m not, really, I’m not. I just had never been this attracted to someone in my life.

“Can you zip me up?” I asked, as if I had just asked him about the weather.

His head shot up and he just stared at me. A small smile crossed his lips as he came to where I stood.

“Certainly.” He whispered, his southern drawl more apparent. His warm hands grazed against my back as he slowly pulled up the zipper. I was about to turn around when his pressed his lips to my shoulder. I was glad he couldn’t see my face, because I probably looked like an idiot.

“You look beautiful.” He whispered, his breath hot against my skin. I turned around to see his green eyes burning in to mine. It wasn’t fair, I couldn’t think straight right now. He pulled me into him, his hand in the small of my back. His lips collided with mine, and my lips worked hurriedly against his to keep up. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing harder into the kiss.

I had to stop this, or I would do something I would regret. I slowly pulled away. He took it the wrong way.

“Was it too soon?” He asked.

“No, not at all. I just didn’t want things to go too far.” I whispered, my face blushing.

“I would never make you do something you didn’t want to.” He said, cupping my face in his hands. His thumb ran along my jaw line.

“Thank you.” I whispered, laying my head against his chest.

“Lizzie.” He whispered in to my hair.

“What?”

“At the risk of sounding like I’m in the fifth grade, will you be my girlfriend?” He chuckled.

I lifted my head of his chest and stood on my tippy toes, pressing my lips in to his.

“There’s your answer.” I smiled as he took my hand and lead me to the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have readers! yay1 Comments please!