‹ Prequel: Come one come all

You're Just In Time

Treize

Alex’s P.O.V

“Jack does my tie look ok? Is there a scuff on my shoe? Please tell me you have the rings.” I was panicking, the car was due to come in five minutes to take me to my wedding. I was at Jack’s place since he was my best man, Zack and Rian understood since me and Jack are the closest plus I made them ushers.

“Everything is fine dude ok, stop worrying the rings are in my pocket and you look fine. God you’re worse than a girl.” Jack patted my back to calm me down but it wasn’t working, today I was getting married, everything had to go perfect for Louisa.

“She will turn up won’t she?” I asked.

“I dunno dude, me and her were planning on running away in ten minutes.” Jack joked but I didn’t find it very funny, I know he was just trying to help but nothing could calm me down or get rid of these nerves right now. I wonder if it was calmer with Louisa back at our house.

Louisa’s P.O.V

“Pete I’ve lost my son! Logan isn’t in his cot or chair or anything and I think I’ve ripped my dress trying to find him.” Pete put his hands on my shoulders to stop me.

“Louisa, your parents took him last night remember? They’re going to carry him down the aisle and I’m going to give you away.”

“Oh, yeah right sorry I just, I’m not with it sorry.” I apologised and gave out a huge sigh, my veil had gone missing earlier on today only to be found with a hole in it so I can’t wear it and the new earrings I bought broke when I tried to put them in my ear.

“Everything is going to be fine stop worrying, the cars will pick us up we are not going to crash you are not going to trip down the aisle and Alex will turn up.” Pete tried to reassure me as I took deep breaths.

“Were you this nervous?” I asked trying so hard not to have a panic attack.

“I wasn’t this bad no,” Pete laughed giving me a hug which I greatly received.

“When are the cars getting here?” I asked wanting to just marry Alex and have this big stress off of me.

“They should be getting here soon, in fact if I’m not mistaken that big black vintage Rolls Royce might be for us.” I looked up at a smiling Pete and took a deep breath.

“Ok let’s go,” I said picking up my bouquet and taking Pete’s hand, I walked down the stairs with Pete where my two best friends who were my bride’s maids were sitting. After comments on how beautiful I looked we piled in to two cars and went to the church, Logan was in my parent’s car they were taking him since they already had a car seat installed.

Alex’s P.O.V
I had been at the church for five minutes and it felt like five hours because I was waiting for Louisa. I know it is fashionable for a bride to be late but I still couldn’t stop thinking about her jilting me. I looked at Jack who came running in and stood next to me.

“The cars are just coming round the corner!” He excitedly exclaimed. I smiled nervously at him and stood beside him at the altar as everyone started to settle down due to them hearing Jack.

I waited patiently shaking slightly; I swallowed the growing lump in my throat as I heard the wedding march start to play from the organ and I look over my shoulder and saw my son being carried down the aisle by my parents in law to be. I smiled and waved at my son then turned my attention back to the door. Louisa’s two best friends from Chicago walking down with their bouquets, right behind them I saw a figure in a white dress, my breath caught in my throat, she looked more beautiful then I had ever seen her. The white dress was just sweeping the floor and the red sash around her middle just complimented her beautifully. As did the black sparkly beading which sat at the top of her bustiere. I smiled wide at her as she walked with Pete towards me and she held my hand as she stopped next to me. She mouthed an ‘I love you’ which I returned and stood side by side with Louisa and I made her my wife.

Louisa’s P.O.V

I was sitting in a hotel room with Alex, still in my Vera Wang wedding dress. The ceremony went by without a hitch luckily and I smudged my make up from crying so much but boy it was worth it. I looked at my left hand and smiled at my wedding ring, Alex and I got matching engraved ones I was so glad Jack didn’t forget them. Alex walked in from the bathroom still in his suit which I wanted him to wear again, he looked so good in it I couldn’t describe it.

“Hello Mrs Gaskarth,” Alex smiled and so did I, I still couldn’t believe we were man and wife.

“Hello Mr Gaskarth. Well Logan is at his grandparents, were are in a hotel on our wedding night. I can’t think of what we can do.” I smirked as Alex came over to me, and that is the night we conceived our daughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next one is the last one, for those of you who are still reading it.