‹ Prequel: Come one come all

You're Just In Time

Sept

Alex’s P.O.V

“Have you remembered to take your pill?” I asked sitting on the bed where Louisa was brushing her hair. She decided to take the tablets and go for the counselling, and I am supporting her all the way. The tour has been postponed further, a lot of fans are now angry and disappointed but my family’s welfare has to come first.

“Yeah just now. Alex how long do I have to be on them for? I don’t want to become dependent on them, you know my family’s track record with pills.” I placed each hand on one of Louisa’s shoulders and started to massage them a little.

“However long you need. See how you feel in a month or so. I’ll be here to keep an eye on you to make sure you don’t get addicted don’t worry you’re a stronger person than that.”

“You’re never knocking me up again Alex. I thought parenthood was meant to be a joyous time.”

“It is, you can’t tell me you don’t smile inside a little bit when our son smiles up at you. You should never say never, accidents happen we know that the first time round.” I smirked a little and placed little kisses on Louisa’s shoulder hoping it could go a little further. I know she wasn’t in the best of states right now but it has almost been a year since we have had sex and I was getting more then frustrated.

“Well you should remember a condom then shouldn’t you cause I’m not giving birth again. Jack can surrogate for us.” I laughed out loud at the thought of a pregnant Jack with raging hormones.

“And it’s that sense of humour which makes me want to marry you,” I said moving the kisses up from her shoulder to her neck.

“I forgot that’s in four months. What else is there to do?” She let out a little gasp at the end of the sentence where I lightly bit.

“Nothing, you did it all when you were pregnant and had too much time on your hands.” I let my hands explore her body which had filled out a little more since giving birth, not that I minded the extra cup size.

“Alex, there’s a baby in the next room asleep.”

“We can keep quiet can’t we?” She hadn’t pushed me away and told me no so I took this as an opportunity to push her down on the bed lightly and gently get on top of her.

“Don’t get all grossed out when you see me naked. I still have some of the weight left. Are you sure we can do this?”

“I don’t care what you think you look like I know you’re stunning. It will be just like the early days promise.” Louisa didn’t respond she just pulled me down by the T-shirt. We enjoyed some time alone just to be at one with each other for the first time in too long without interruption from Logan which I was thankful for. We both needed it, I need to show Louisa how much I do love her and how our relationship hasn’t changed just because we have a child now. Anything I can do to speed up her recovery. I would have to go back on tour at some point and want her to be stable when I finally do away again because I have a feeling the record company want it to be sooner rather than later.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am a bit annoyed I have quiet a few suscribers and only one comment. I've worked heard on this story and would like some feedback please.