Status: Complete <3

Break the Ice

The Airport

Jordan must have carried me inside last night since I woke up in my bed. I rolled over a few times before finally decided I would not be able to get back to sleep when I was this excited. It was going to be the first time I was in Thunder Bay since late August. And...come on! It's Christmas Eve! The day building up for the best day of the year.

I got out of bed lazily, but still with a smile on my face. I grabbed a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and a sweater, got dressed, and headed into the kitchen.

"Morning Nicki." Jordan said as I walked past him.
I was surprised he was up, "Good morning. What time is it?" I hadn't bothered to look at a clock.
"Seven thirty. We need to get to the airport in about half an hour, kay?"
I nodded. I only got four hours of sleep last night.........gahh.

I ate some cereal, and went back into my room. I had packed a few days ago so I just needed to bring my stuff out to the door. I did so, and Jordan helped me put the stuff in the car.

Fast Forward to: Car ride:

"You excited?" He asked as the car stopped at a red light.
"Hell yeah!" He laughed, "You?"
"Pretty excited." I smiled at him, and the car started moving forward again.

Fast Forward to: At the airport

"Hey guys!" I smiled and walked over to a group of people I recognized.
Sidney, Tyler, Max, Kris and Brittany were standing together chatting it up. I guess they had similar flight times too.
Sidney was heading home, Tyler was aswell. Max, Brittany, and Kris were heading up to Britt's and Max's families' cottage.

Jordan and I walked up to them and they greeted us.
"Nicki, you couldn't stay away from me for this long..well sorry to tel you hon but you won't see me for good week." Sid joked.
I rolled my eyes, "No, I can't live without you Mr. Crosby."
The others laughed along with us.

"Boarding flight 349 to Sault Saint Marie." A lady over the intercom spoke.
"Well, that's me. See you guys after break. Merry Christmas!" Tyler waved back to us as he walked away, his small suitcase trailing behind.

I pulled Brittany over to the side a minute later, and spoke quietly under my breath, "So....you and Kris?" A smug smirk appeared on my face.
"Nooooo, Max invited him to stay with us for Christmas."
"Sureee," I laughed and walked back to everyone else......
On cue their flight got called.
"See you around!" I shouted to the three people walking away.

So........it brought us down to Jordan, Sidney and myself. I was fairly jumpy. Excited to see my family, go back home, see some old friends, and the holidays were always awesome. I started jumping up and down receiving strange looks from everyone close by.

"What are you doing Nicki?" Jordan questioned me.
"Jumping, what's it look like?" I laughed out of breath from my jumping.
"Why?" Sid added.
"Cuz..I'm EXCITED!"
"You're so childish." Jordan shook his head smiling.
"Well....I'm not a child...I'm a teenager."
"Yes, and my little sister." Jordan wrapped an arm around me before I pulled away.
"Love you to Jor, but blah." I fell back into Sidney, "Hello Sid."
"Hello Nicki."

Before I knew it, both of us came tumbling down to the floor.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Screams came from both of our mouths.
I closed my eyes as we fell, but opened them to Jordan laughing..."Now that was priceless."
"Urgh." I got up and helped Sidney up too.
"Idiot of a brother," I said under my breath.....
"I heard that!" He yelled.
"Good for you, now we know you aren't completely deaf."
He rolled his eyes.

"Flight 765 to Thunder Bay is now boarding."

That was our call.

"Bye Sidney, love you!" I hugged him and grabbed my carry on.
Jordan and I proceeded to walk over to get our tickets checked and onto the plane.
In a few hours I'd be home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this chapter wasn't Christmas....it was sorta a filler.
But Christmas is coming...to town, haha.
COMMENT =D