Status: Complete <3

Break the Ice

And So The Season Starts

Moving to Pittsburgh was a life changing choice.

It’s been two weeks since karaoke night.

I’ve grown extremely close to Sidney in a very short amount of time, and I trusted him with my life, a trust so strong that it scared me. We were almost never separated but when we were, we kept close contact. I think this was starting to creep out my brother, who still insisted on a Sidney/Nicole relationship, which neither me or Sid could imagine. We were too close to let a relationship of that sort get in out way. I’ve grown to love the other guys too.

I was going to the first regular-season game of the year and I had first row seats behind the Pens bench. They were playing the Leafs, when I heard this I gave a disgusted look.
“The Leafs?! Are you gunna try to score a Toskala?” I asked the guys a couple days before the game. And I got a mix of replies; yes, no, maybe, gosh you’re so mean and …I’ll try for you. I laughed at the last one.

“It’s hockey night, in Pittsburgh!” I announced to anyone and everyone in the parking lot of the arena.
“I thought it was supposed to be hockey night in Canada?” Tyler asked.
“I’m not in Canada anymore, now I’m in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.” We laughed together.

Now it was game time.

Geno won the opening face-off and passed to Sidney who was skating up the right-wing, he brought it over the blue-line, passed it to the slot where Malkin was waiting. Geno shot a hard one-timer which glided over Toskala’s left shoulder. Just like that, the Pens were up 1-0 in the first minute of play.
“The dynamic duo does it again!” I heard the announcer roar.
The game went on like that and by the time the regular 60 minutes of play was over the score was 5-1 for the Penguins.

“Great job guys! You kicked some Leaf butts out there!” I hollered walking into the dressing room. “Fleury; those were some nice saves. Sid, Geno; awesome work on the power play. T.K.; sweet passing! Max; great job getting those rushes started. Jordan; you were awesome!” I reached down and hugged the still sweaty Jordan.
“Thanks Cole.” Jordan smiled, hugging back.
“Now to the showers for you all! I’m waiting out there,” I pointed to outside of the dressing room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter is coming