For Ever And Always

***er

He loved me! He loved me back! Life was wonderful now!

Everyday I woke up cuddle next to him and every night I fall asleep in his arms. There was no place in the world were I'd rather be than with him. I loved it! I was as happy as I have never been before, and all thanks to him.

Days slowly turned into weeks, the most wonderful two weeks of all my life, everything was as good as I had ever dreamed.... Until he had to fucking appear....

I was alone in my house, making myself some coffee when I heard the front door slam open. shit, it must be my father. I tried to run and hide inside my room and lock myself to protect my poor body from his abuse, but I wasn't able, he was standing right in front of me, blocking my escape.

He smelled like alcohol, shit, he was drunk and grinning evilly at me... This just was no good in any possible way...

He stepped forward to me until we were face to face. I was shivering in fear.

-"Are you scared of me, pussy?" he said between laughs

I neither moved nor answered to him.

-"answer me you fag!" he howled.

-"No, I am not scared of you motherfucker" I muttered, but I knew that just wasn't true, I was really scared of him.

That was it, he threw me a punch as hard as he could. It made me fall down to the ground, he kicked me several times as hard as he could, then he suddenly stopped. He hold me from the collar of my t-shirt and lifted me from the floor.

-"Listen to me faggot, listen carefully. I know you desire your brother, I have seen how you look at him, and lately I have seen him spending much of his time with you. If you turn him into a fucking queer like yourself, you die, understood? You fucking die! And will also kill him, I'd rather have no sons than having two fucking incestuous fags."

I was scared shitless, I knew he was capable to kill me, and to kill Mikey too. What the hell are we going to do?

-"Listen, If I see you both together again, I'll fucking Kill you!" he screamed at me.

He threw me across the room and continued to kick me until everything went dark....
♠ ♠ ♠
hi! sorry for the shortness but please comment....