For Ever And Always

Mikey again

*~*Mikey's P.O.V.*~*

I just didn't understand why he is acting the way he is. What did I did to him? How did I hurt him that much without even noticing? What was wrong with him? I just wasn't able to find any possible answer.

Days painfully went by: He didn't even looked up to me anymore. Every time I tried to talk to him he found a way to runaway from me. He avoided even being in the same room where I was. The question was still ringing in my head: What did I do for him to act like he does? Did I hurt him? I thought and re-thought this but I just wasn't able to see what was the thing that I did to hurt him. I wasn't able to stay like this, I needed to know what was happening.

It was late at night, my father was not at home and Gerard was calmed down, and more important, he was not drunk or high so it was the perfect moment to talk to him. no matter what I needed to know what was wrong with him.
I walked into his bedroom, he was drawing, lying on the floor. He was listening to some music, so he didn't hear me come in. I knelt down next to him, when he saw me he tried to back off, but he couldn't. He just sit down next to me and looked away.

-"Gee, please, tell me whats wrong...why are you acting all weird?" I asked

There was no answer.

-"Gerard please talk to me... What did I did wrong? I whispered "Whatever I did I am sorry. Please forgive me. I love you"

He looked at me with tear-stained eyes.

-"I love you too" he whispered "You did nothing wrong... It's just... I'm afraid"

-"Afraid of what?" I asked while I moved closer to his body, willing to hug him but afraid that he would back off. He didn't; He came closer and hugged me, I hugged back

-"I am afraid of our father" he whispered

Shit, my father was a bastard. He had never done anything to me, but he loved beating the shit out of Gee when ever he could ever since he found out Gerard was gay. he was a fucking homophobic that couldn't stand his son being gay. He didn't knew I was gay too.

-"What happened?"

-"He threatened me....He said that If he saw us together he... he would... kill us..."

Shit I knew that my father would love to do that.

-"Aw.. don't worry love, I won't let him hurt you anymore. We just have to be careful that he would never see us together when he is at home, but as he is always out, it should be quite easy."

-"You know... He is not at home now..." he said in a seductive tone, his eyes where shining with desire.

*~*End of Mikey's P.O.V.*~*
♠ ♠ ♠
hi!!!! I have a question for you guys: Would you like me to write the next chapter which could be XXX rated? Or I let all the naughty stuff to your imagination? Please tell me and comment
bye!
thanks for reading!!