Until The End

Chapter 12

"Ash, Johnny has a...power, if you will, that he can't control, where the person he is attracted to makes him act romantic towards her. So he tries to comfort her and make her feel safe around him. And as it works, out of the girls will, it makes her think that he is doing it all when he really isn’t," Jimmy explained.

"But...but..." She glanced between him and Johnny, her mouth opening and closing a few times. "Okay..." She looked back down at the table to continue 'drawing.' "Still weird..." She added quietly.

"You can't really blame him for it...if you weren’t attracted to him you wouldn’t be fazed by it," Jimmy added quietly.

"I think that's why she finds it weird..." I said, eying my best friend closely. She blushed and looked up at me, wide-eyed.

"Shut up..." She complained.

"But it's true! I mean you said it yourself too, that you like him."

"I did not!!" Her face went bright red.

"Did you now...?" Johnny smirked, moving closer to her.

"No!" She shook her head quickly.

"Ash, do you know how he knows that it's true...?"

"How...?"

"You're attracted to him! He can feel it and he knows!"

"I am not!" She whined.

"Yes you are..." He tilted her chin back to look at him, slowly leaning forward to kiss her. Right before he could, however, she stood up. He fell forward onto the floor.

"Ew, blood much dude? I'm going to class." She all but ran to her next class. I started snickering.

"Johnny, you're laying it on a bit thick. Let her warm up to you first, ah?" Jimmy said, holding me closer, pulling me onto his lap.

He whined from the floor, slowly getting up. "How am I laying it on thick?" He asked, rubbing the back of his head. I giggled as Jimmy hugged me onto his lap. A dark blush entered my face, but I wrapped my arms around his neck to hold on.

"Because not all girls are like Jill. They don’t warm up to you like a cold person is attracted to a warm blanket." He said, resting his forehead on mine.

"Are you saying she's a cold person? Icy, icy, baby!!" Johnny started laughing. Jimmy rolled his eyes and closed his eyes.

"No one's like you...you're one of a kind," He whispered. I blushed, though closed my eyes as well. I loved just cuddling with him like this. I felt so...invincible and safe...

He nuzzled my nose with his own, stroking my side. I frowned as the bell rang, glaring daggers at it. "Please don't go..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Will he stay or will he go?

comment to find out...? Please? :)