Until The End

Chapter 13

"I have to Baby, but I'll see you later..." He said softly.

"Will you be with me on the way home...?" I asked as he helped me stand up and started walking with me to my next class.

He shook his head a little. "No, but I'll be with you tonight, I promise," Taking my hand in his own, he laced our fingers together.

"How...? Do you know where I live...?" I asked, looking up at him desperately.

"Well...no...I was hoping you would tell me," He smiled a cute smile.

"Of course!" I said, and he pulled a pen out of thin air. I looked at him with a sly smile. "You silly man. Give me your arm," I wrote my address down and my cell phone number. "That's my cell number. Easiest way to reach me," I explained shortly.

"Okay! Look at me! I've got digits on my arm!" He grinned as if it was the greatest thing in the world. "Okay, I'll see you later." Leaning down, he kissed my cheek tenderly before disappearing.
I sighed again, as I missed his touch as I entered my classroom. He had to go so quickly...
+

When I got home, I couldn’t sit still. Mom asked what was wrong, and she was acting really weird. I wasn’t sure why, but I thought about it for a while and she could probably smell him all over me. I jumped when the doorbell rang, making me sprint for it in fear of what my mother would think. Unfortunately, she got to it before me.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O trouble time!

comment? please...? how hard is it to say 'love it' or 'hate it, you're gay' in a comment?
just select your choice, copy and paste into a comment. its better than nothing!