Until The End

Chapter 14

"I'm sorry, you have the wrong house," I heard her say, making me whimper. I quickly ran between her and him, hugging him quickly before she could close the door.

"Hey..." He said quietly, hugging me back.

"Jill...who's this...?" Mom asked coldly.

"Mum, this is Jimmy. Jimmy, this is my mum," I sighed.

"Hi Mum..." Jimmy said sheepishly.

"Nice to meet you, Jimmy. Now please don't touch my daughter. Jill, come inside."

"Mum, stop it," I hissed. She gave me a shocked expression, looking at me with wide eyes as my fangs started to grow a little.

"Jill. Get in the house. Now," She demanded, pointing into the house. Her eyes narrowed slowly, turning red.

"Jimmy comes too!" I insisted.

"Not today. Get inside."

"Why? Because he's a vampire? And you don’t have dad here to protect you from the harmless?" I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know that he's harmless, so cut it out right now and get inside. And yes because he's a vampire!!!" She screamed.

"Well I know he's a vampire, and I trust him! so stop yelling at me!"

"Jill...I'll just go..." Jimmy said quietly, "I'd rather let her warm up to me..."

"No, Jimmy! I don’t want you to go!" I whimpered.

"I do," Mom hissed.

"Jill...I'll just talk to you later..." Jimmy mumbled.

"No!" I pleaded, tears coming to my eyes. "Jimmy..." I whimpered.

"Don't cry!!" He exclaimed, his eyes suddenly wide. He hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head. "Please don't cry baby..."

"Baby?!" my mom growled. "That's it! Get your skinny ass in this house, NOW!"

"NO!" I screamed at her, clinging to Jimmy tighter.

"You listen to your mother!" I heard my dad's voice boom from behind Jimmy. A whooshing sound met my ears and a wave of nausea came over me. I closed my eyes tightly waiting for it to end.
♠ ♠ ♠
well...any comments? :(