Until The End

Chapter 19

+

When I woke up, it wasn’t morning yet. It was too dark to be morning. I let my head fall back to Jimmy's shoulder- I jumped when my head fell too far back. I looked around to find him gone. I growled to myself, getting up. I didn’t care what I was wearing. I let the blanket fall and thought. I closed my eyes tightly, thinking about his room. Where it was, what it looked like, what was around it- I was hit with nausea and unsteadiness before it was all stopped, and I felt my feet on the floor again. I looked around...jimmy's kitchen. It was a start, and was close enough. I raced for the stairs, looking through the darkness at all the rooms. I opened one, finding it to be Matt's room. He looked up from the magazine he was reading to see me. He cocked an eyebrow, a playful smirk on his lips.

"Hello." He smiled, standing up and making his way to me. I was frozen in place. Fuck...jimmy was right! I started to back up, but his hand caught mine and led me into his room. He slowly closed the door. "What's up?" he asked, licking his lips.

"N-nothing..." I whimpered. I kept walking backwards, tripping over something in the process and ending up on the floor. I curled myself into a little ball, trying to keep the tears to a minimum of none. He gave me a strange look, getting down on his hands and knees. I lost it, starting to cry. He sniffed my leg, kissing it gently. He scooped me up in his arms, wiping my tears. He laid me down on his bed, crawling over me to lie next to me. Using his blanket, he gently wiped my tears.

"So...when did you put this on?" he asked after I had calmed down a little. He was gently tugging on my bra. I tensed up again, biting my lip.

"Earlier today...you were asleep..." I whimpered.

"Don’t be scared. I really don’t want to hurt you... I like to talk, unlike the others. I don’t really care, it's yours anyways," He blushed a little.

"O-okay...I didn’t mean to bother you...I was looking for Jimmy's room. That bastard promised me that he'd stay with me through the night and I woke up to find him gone," I growled.

"Well, if you promise to come back and talk to me sometime, I'll let you go to his room, which is right next to mine," He pointed to the wall.

"I'll try...Jimmy doesn’t really trust you..."

"I'll talk to him. Okay?"

"Okay..." I said, slowly getting up.

"Hey, if you're gonna like, beat him, can I watch?" he asked with a chuckle.

"I guess if you want to..." I made my way for his room.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh boy. what do you think she's going to do?
sshh, its a secret X)