Until The End

Chapter 20

I opened his door, looking at his sleeping body in his bed. He was snuggled under the covers, his mouth open slightly. I slapped his face roughly, growling to myself. I could tell my eyes were glowing red. He woke up with a groan, opening his eyes to glare at whoever had hit him. When he saw it was me, he gasped. "You fucking thought I wouldn’t notice if you left me there for a few hours so you could sleep in your nice bed, and came back to cuddle me in the morning?! Do you think I'm dumb enough to fall for that?! I don’t fucking believe I actually like an asshole like you. You thought, oh, well now that she's asleep, I'm off the hook? Well you're not! I fucking hate you!" I said, stopping out of his room, Matt hot on my tail.

"Holy shit!" he said, once we got back to his room, his eyes wide. "That was intense!"

"I hate him! I hate this! I hate everything!" I screamed, tugging at my hair. He stopped me from pulling all my hair out, and sat me on his bed again.

"Just chill. Give him a moment to think about it and let him talk to you."

"What are you, my fucking therapist?!"

"Could be. Relax," He said, massaging my shoulders. Jimmy soon came running into the room, his eyes back to the searing red.

"It wasn't like that," He hissed.

"Then what was it like? A nice ride in a slut's pussy? Bet that'd feel pretty good, huh?" I snarled, standing up and walking closer to him.

"I didn't ride you, did I Sweetheart?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. His voice was too fucking calm. "Nor did I call you a slut. I came here to get some blood okay? And I ended up fucking falling asleep."

"Did I say that you did it to me? And why should I believe that line of bullshit when all anyone does to me is 'try to protect me' and LIE TO ME!" okay, so I was a little heated, but the moment called for it.

"Because I'm not them. I'm not anyone to you, or I at least hoped. But if you want to stay mad at me, then you never have to see me again. Whatever you want," He shook his head slowly.

"I want to live my life, the way I want to! I want everyone to stop treating me like a baby. I want to grow up, learn what it takes to be a vampire! I want everyone to stop fucking lying to me about everything, and then maybe a kiss from you."

"I'm not treating you like a baby! I'm protecting you as if you were my girlfriend!!!" He shouted angrily. "I'm lying to protect you! Because if I don't, you're going to get hurt!"

"What exactly is going to hurt me, Jimmy? So far the only things that have hurt me are the one who are supposed to love me, and try to stand by me with my decisions! Not keep me locked in a little box and say the world is too dangerous!"

"By other vampires. Ones that will feed on anything. Ones that will fuck you until you die. Others that will control your mind until you're their slave. But if you think you're strong enough to face them without me protecting you, be my guest. But I'm not wasting my time arguing with you." He turned on his heel and stormed out of the room. I sighed in dissatisfaction, wondering where the last part about my kiss went. Other than that, it was the least productive thing I've done in a while.

"Y'know, I think when he mentioned the 'fuck you until you die' thing, he was referring to my accident a few weeks ago..." Matt said thoughtfully.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha, so i havent been able to write alot here lately, i cant think clearly enough to write what i want to.
Thank you, to all my readers for taking me to page two on comments! comments really mean a lot to me.
I also want to thank you for the inspiration to move into the twenties for chapters. :D
comment? What do you think Jill's reaction will be? >:)

oh and also, thanks for the six stars. it's been a while since i've seen that many on my stories. Thank you, guys.