Until The End

Chapter 3

"J-Jill..." I said shyly.

"I like your cape," He grinned, showing a pair of large fangs. They had a small tint of red at the tips, making me shiver. He looked confused, quickly closing his mouth. "Oh...sorry..." He said, doing his best to hide his teeth as he spoke. "So what was a pretty vampiress like you doing out on the streets at night?"

"I was on my way to my friend Ashley's house..." I said softly.

"This late at night? Is she a vampiress too?"

"No...She's not like me. My parents like to tell me that the three of us are the only ones out here for miles..."

"That's a lie," He snorted back a laugh. "I live in Huntington Beach, I wouldn't consider that miles away. Not like you? As in...human?" He raised an eyebrow. I nodded. "...And you don't get the temptation to feed?" He asked, obviously surprised.

"No...My parents just told me recently that I'm a vampire. So my dad brings home blood from the hospital to 'introduce' me to it."

"You never had thirsts before...? You never knew...?" He leaned closer to me, as if inspecting me.

"N-no...is that a bad thing...?" I asked nervously.

"Not at all! Just...interesting." He smiled a little. "So what do you think of vampire life? Kind of cool, isn't it?"

"The only thing my parents let me do is drink a little blood and wear my cape. And that is a privilege they don’t normally let me take outside of my yard," I sighed. He started chuckling, making me blush. "What...?"

"Your parents sure have you on a leash. Although 'flying' around a yard is pretty fun," He chuckled.

"No it's not. It fucking sucks. They don’t trust me with this at all. But I got my dad to teach me how to blink the other day..."

"Why don't they trust you?" He quirked a brow. "What's the worst you can do?"

"They think I'll tell everyone...start biting people...the likes."

"Would you? It's not something to tell everyone..." He looked down at the bed, playing with a piece of fluff. "They start to leave you if they find out..."

"Who's they...?"

"The people you care about most..."

"I...I don’t really have anybody. And my parents are vampires, so that leaves Ash, and she's okay with it."

He smiled a little. "Wish I could have seen the look on her face. I had to tell my mum, and the look on her face was priceless. I think most people react the same..."

"Yeah, which is kind of scary...I mean, I'm already considered a freak at my school..."

"I don't think you're a freak!" He grinned at me. A cute look of confusion crossed his features for a moment. "I'm Jimmy by the way! Since I never brought it up."

"Hi Jimmy," I giggled. "I think you're cute," I said honestly with a slight blush.

"I think you're beautiful, so we're even," He winked, making me blush harder.

"Where am I...?" I asked quietly, looking away.

"Our house," I heard another voice say, as the door opened and someone else walked in the room. He was tall, maybe about same as Jimmy, and he was very muscular. He smiled, showing off his lip ring.

"Does everyone have to come in?" Jimmy whined, looking at him unhappily.

"Well, I wanted to meet her," The guy shrugged, walking up to me. "I'm Matt." He took my hand and shook it gently before bringing it up to his lips and kissing it gently. I blushed, looking away shyly.

"I'm Jill..." I said, looking back up at him once he released my hand.

"Bye, Matt," Jimmy said quickly, "Let me talk to our new guest." He looked...uncomfortable to say the least.

"No! I want to show her my room!" Matt gently pulled me to my feet.

"Matt, stop. I was talking to her!" I looked back at Jimmy to see a sad look in his eyes.

"You can, after!"

"Fine..." Jimmy sighed, looking away disappointedly.

"Yippee!!" Matt said happily, pulling me towards his room. I walked with him, giving Jimmy a sad look as we left the room. When we got into Matt's room, I looked around to see the walls covered in posters, and I couldn’t help but notice...the stains of blood...everywhere...on the posters, behind them...staining the carpet...
♠ ♠ ♠
if i dont get comments, im taking my stories down. bottom line.
i need to know what you think. please.