Until The End

Chapter 21

I stared at him with wide eyes, backing away a little. "Great...thanks for making me feel better." Closing my eyes tightly, I blinked back to Ashley's house. Sitting on the couch, I ran my hands over my face. It was too quiet here. It made me think too much. "Ashley?!"

After a few moments, she walked out to see me. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes before looking at me tiredly. "Nice outfit...you look like you've been through hell. What happened?"

"I left my house, my parents suck. I wanted to move in with Jimmy, but because he's trying to 'protect' me, we just ended up arguing, and now we hate each other."

"I don't think he could ever hate you kiddo..." She said thoughtfully, disappearing into her room for a moment. After a few minutes, she came back with some pj's for me. "The way he looks at you...I dunno, it's like he can't get enough of you."

"Well, he basically told me to get out and never go back," I sighed, pulling the PJ's on thankfully and quickly.

"You can stay here," She added as a side note, stretching lazily. "My parents love you anyways. But maybe he really is trying to protect you. Johnny was telling me about some of the shit that goes down there...why there's blood all over the walls..." She shuddered and suddenly looked like she wanted to cry.

"I know why too, especially after what happened with Matt fucking to death in his room," I couldn’t help but add that in. "But...I just...it makes me feel like I'm being treated like a baby. I hate it."

She shuddered again and looked away with a whimper. "I know...you feel helpless right? But think about it Jilly...do you really want to keep arguing with him? I mean, you have a chance at love here! You could spend forever with him! I know it makes you upset, but he'll back off."

"I just don’t know if I can handle it. I can't handle the way people treat me...and it scares me, this whole love thing...and with a man as amazing as him, I...I just don’t know..."

"I know..." She hugged me tightly. "But you can handle it! I know you can! He's everything you've been looking for! You two are meant to be together. I'm a human and I can see that. Come on, why don't you sleep on it and tomorrow you can talk to him again." I simply shrugged, following her into her room. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep. Nevertheless, I laid down on the bed as she did and closed my eyes tightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D i looove you for my comments. i really do. and thank you to those of you who did it. you know who you are (you get lots of love from meh!)