Until The End

Chapter 22

I felt someone rub my arm gently. "Stop it..." I reached over to swat Ashley's arm. She complained about not doing anything. I opened my eyes to see Jimmy leaning in close.

"Don't think I forgot about that kiss..." He whispered. "Please don't push me away..." He pressed his lips to mine in a gentle and tender kiss. I instantly melted into him, gently resting my hands on his chest. I kissed him back, just as gently, afraid to break the perfectness...the fullness...the..I can't even explain it. I wanted to stay like this forever.

His lips danced perfectly over mine, and his hands slowly danced down my sides. I knew he was in as much ecstasy as I was. He held me to him, deepening the kiss just a little. After a moment I was forced to pull away, left dizzy from lack of oxygen. "W-wow..." I breathed.

"Wow is right..." He breathed, crawling onto the bed over me. He laid down beside me and held me to him. "I'll keep my promise...go back to sleep." He buried his face in my hair.

"Are you...sure...? I mean, you don’t have to..." I bit my lip.

"I'm positive..." He pressed his lips to my neck, lighting fire on my skin. "Sleep..." His breathing became slower, and it wasn't long before he was snoring softly. I smiled to myself, slowly dozing off comfortably in his arms.

Giggling met my ears, waking me up a little. I opened my eyes a little, yawning. It was Ashley...! Blinking a few times, I try to figure out what was going on. Someone yawned beside me, shifting to get closer. Their arm was wrapped around me tightly. I inhaled deeply, becoming intoxicated by the scent. Jimmy...
The giggling caught my attention again. I looked around, noticing Ashley and Johnny sitting on the couch in her room. His lips were brushing against her ear as he whispered god-knows-what to her. I had never seen her face so lit up. "Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Jimmy whispered, making me jump. I looked back to see his beautiful blue eyes half-open in his slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm... a make up, possibly? how long will it last though?
comments? i love you :)