Until The End

Chapter 4

I quickly tried to pull from his grasp and run back to the safe place I learned was Jimmy's room. "Hey...wait...!" Matt called once I got my hand free. He didn't run after me though. I raced back into Jimmy's room to see him still sitting on his bed. As soon as I walked in the room, he looked up at me.

"Are you okay...? What's wrong?!" He asked worriedly. He got up quickly, racing to my side and taking my hands gently in his own. "Please tell me what happened!" he said quickly.

"Why...why is there so much blood on his wall...? In his room?! I don’t want him to kill me, Jimmy!" I said, starting to panic as he held me closer.

"Sh sh sh...It's okay..." He pulled me into a gentle hug, rubbing my back. "He likes to feast a lot...I don't know why he does it in his room. But he'd never kill you! He's harmless for the most part, and I'd never let him do anything to you."

"I...I want to go home..." I choked out shakily.

"You can't!" He pulled away to look at me with wide eyes. "What if I never see you again...?"

"Why would that happen...? You were down the street from my house in the first place...but I can't stay here..."

"Jill...I'm sorry..." I heard Matt's voice once again, making me tense up and hide my face in Jimmy's shirt.

"Matt, just leave her alone for now," Jimmy said, his voice different. It was more official, more strict. I heard Matt sigh before the sounds of footsteps met my ears. "I just kind of wandered there by accident...I don't know if I could find it again...but I don't want you to go...I still want to talk to you..."

"About what?....I'll stay and talk, but I have to go after...I can't stay here..." I whimpered. He bit his lip and glanced over at the small neon clock in the room.

"Maybe you should go...it's getting late..." He mumbled, more to himself than me. "I'll take you to your friend's if you'd like..."

"But you said you wanted to talk....what do you want to talk about...?" I was interested in what he wanted to talk about, but...scared at the same time.

"Just...everything. If you ever need help with this vampire stuff, I could help. What you like to do, what kind of music you like, I dunno...but you're right...I should get you home..."

"Well...what kind of music do you like...?" I asked quietly.

"Asked you first!" He smiled cutely, obviously happy with my interest in the conversation.

"I like rock music." I stated simply.

"Me too!" He grinned, "I like a lot of it...though, I like random stuff too. Some rap, Alanis Morissette..."

"Yeah...not too fond of any of that. Most rap gets on my nerves for being exactly like the other song. I like pussy and blow jobs shit..." I rolled my eyes a little. He smiled at me.

"Sorry...I have random tastes." He admitted before glancing at the clock again. A worried look crossed his features. "I should get you home..."

"I'm not too worried about it...I guess...I mean I don’t want to not see you again...." I said shyly. "I'll miss you..."

He smiled a little before leaning down to kiss my cheek. "I'll see you again." He said, more to himself than me once more. "I know I will! But I'll miss you too. I just need to get you out of here...the guys are getting hungry..."

"Why would they feed off of another vampire...?" I asked curiously.

"They wouldn't." He shook his head. "But...you got freaked out by all the blood in Matt's room...things tend to get messy when they're hungry..."

"Oh...yeah...what about you? Do you make a mess?" I giggled.

"Not when I'm feeding," He winked, nudging my hip with his own. "Maybe during other times...but seriously, I don't want you to see that." He took my hands once more. "Ready?" he asked, pulling me closer. I just nodded, closing my eyes. A wave nausea came over me as we blinked, but it faded as quickly as it came. A loud scream was heard.

"Don’t do that to me!!" I heard Ashley screech, "It's bad enough I was watching Friday the 13th again, but you have to pop in like that?!"

"Sorry, me and...Jimmy..." I stopped as he kissed my cheek and was gone in an instant. "We couldn’t waste time walking..."

"Who's Jimmy...?" she asked, looking at me as if I had four heads.
♠ ♠ ♠
so...more comments?
please? thats all i ask...even if you dont like it. i want honest opinons!