The Great but Odd Adventures of Spaz and JenJen

Secret Admirer

Spaz woke up to a splitting headache looking around to see she was in a room full of stuffed animals. She got up almost in panic looking for a way out.

"Jen? Gerard? Guys? Hello?!" She yelled.

"They're not here!" Someone said in the shadows.

"Who's there?" Spaz asked looking at the direction of a figure walking out of the darkness and screamed.

"SURPRISE!" Pete Wentz yelled in excitement. But before he knew it he was being attacked by Spaz.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! GET ME OUT OF HERE OR I'LL BEAT THE EVER LOVING SHIT OUT OF YOU!" She yelled slapping him like crazy.

"Ow, ow, OW!" She whined grabbing a hold of her and pressing her against the wall.

"Now you shut up and listen to me! Since I can't have Jen I can have you instead and you're going to like it!" He said about to kiss her when she heard a loud thud and he fell on the floor. She looked up seeing someone in a mask and trucker hat.

"Thanks." She said smiling.

"No problem." The figure replied.

"Soo, do I get to see my rescuer?" She asked.

The figure shook his head.

"Not now at least." He replied.

Spaz nodded as the figure took her hand and walked her out of the room.

Meanwhile Jen woke up screaming startling Gerard.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked rubbing her back.

"I totally forgot about Spaz! She's missing!" Jen yelled.

Gerard looked at her before going in an attack.

"OH MY GOD NO! WE GOTTA FIND HER!" He yelled and ran out completely forgetting the notion he was still naked.