How to Fix Brendon Urie's Broken Heart

Step 1: Drinking

Ryan's P.O.V.

So that night all of us walked down the street to the bar that was just near Jon's place. And it was a good idea to pick some where near so we didn't have to drive and that way if we got drunk none of us were going to drive and have to get caught by the police.

"C'mon Brendon, cheer up! We're going to go drinking and hopefully this will make you feel better," Spencer told him as we left the house and started to walk down the street.

He was still sad but he wasn't crying anymore, which was a good thing. But it took us like, two hours to make him stop crying and do you what he did right after he stopped? He went to sleep right on the couch. I had move cause his foot kept on kicking me.

"I'll try," he muttered to in reply. But deep down there this pain killing me because I hated seeing Brendon sad. It was unusual to see him this way and when you did its like heart break. And that's just what happened to him.

So in minutes we finally got there and entered the bar that had pretty loud music but not as much people. It was Thursday anyway. So we got a table and ordered our first round of drinks and Brendon was still quiet and sad. But lets just wait for a few more rounds of drinks. That's when Brendon gets crazy.

2 Hours Later...

I don't know how many rounds we had. It seemed like there were too many to count. Either that or I'm just drunk. Things were coming out of our mouths that we wouldn't normally say if we were sober but tonight wasn't one of those days where we just stayed in did nothing.

"Hey! Hey! Did you know I used to think your ex was a whore?" I blurted out drunkenly leaning to Brendon.

"Wow! I always thought she was clingy and full of bullshit," Brendon laughed confessing drunkenly.

"Well I always thought that she wore tiny clothing!" Spencer blurted trying to beat what Brendon had just said.

"You guys can't beat what I have to say about her!" Jon popped in sounding woozy. "She looked like a skanky hoe!"

"Well done Jon! Well done! You win!" I said giving him a pretty hard pat on the back.

"Was it a game?" Jon asked pretty drunk turning his head to me, his eyes half closed.

"I don't know!" I laughed hard and then we all did. We got really drunk that night. I wasn't sure what happened next. But man, there were bottles all over that table, there was a lot of laughing, slurred voices and do I recall kissing?

The Next Day....

I woke up with a major hang over. My head was throbbing and it felt like I wanted to puke. And somehow I woke up in the laundry room.

"Guys?!" I shouted from the laundry room.

"Jon and Spencer left but I thought I'd stay here so you wouldn't be alone," Brendon replied from the living room. It made me smile how he could still be caring when he's broken.

"Where did they go?" I asked heading out of the laundry room.

"They went to buy some food and stuff," he said turning off the T.V. and turning around to me and smiled. I smiled back at him happy to see him smile again.

"So are you still suffering from heart break?" I asked him sitting down on the couch beside him.

"Well its just hard to get over her, you know?" he told me scrunching his eye brows. No Brendon, I don't know.

"Well I guess I do. But you shouldn't get caught up in it and you should move on," I told him trying to sound understanding.

"But we were together for 3 years! Those three years with her seemed meaningful until she just ended it in a conversation," he said looking down sadly again.

"Don't think about it then," I started. "We're going to help you get over this. I promise," I said placing my hand on his thigh. Awkward.

He looked at my hand while he looked down. "Really?" he asked me looking back up to me.

"Yes, I promise that you will get over it," I assured him giving him a smile.

We heard someone open the door. Seeing Spencer and Jon come in with bags of food. And then they saw us, with my hand still on Brendon's thigh. Oh, shit I forgot about that. So I removed my hand from his leg and scratched my head hoping they didn't see that.

I turned around to look at Spencer who smirked at me. What the hell is he smirking at me for?
♠ ♠ ♠
Was there just a Ryden moment right there? Lol anyways, updates! Tell me what you think and stuffs. I'd love feed back and stuff.

And yeah the ending seemed a little cut didn't it? Well you're gonna know why in the next chapter anyways.

Step 1-check.