How to Fix Brendon Urie's Broken Heart

Step 2: Strippers

“So Brenny old boy, are you still glum or are you cured by the power that is alcohol?” Spencer asked swinging his arm around Brendon’s neck and squeezing between the both of us. He was close to sitting on my lap.

He didn’t answer which meant that he wasn’t over it. “I’ll take that as a yes,” He stood up in front of him and thought.

“Maybe we should help him by showing him other girls,"Jon suggested from the kitchen, taking a bowl from the cabinet.

"What did you have in mind?" Spencer asked tilting his head and pointing at Jon with his index finger.

"I don't know maybe a strip club?" he suggested with a shrug. A strip club? Jon's thinking of bringing Brendon to a strip club?! Wouldn't that remind Brendon of her rather than forgetting about her? I don't get it.

"Yeah maybe that would work," Spencer thought. I think its ridiculous.

"Ryan are you up for it?" Spencer asked turning to me.

"Yeah, sure," I replied quietly. I'm such a liar.

I looked at Brendon who seemed to stay quiet. I don't think he was really listening.

So like last night we went out but this time we took Spencer's car. And in about 15 minutes we got there. We stepped in seeing flashing lights, girls in bikinis dancing on stripper poles and drunk middle aged men trying to grab the girls. This sickened me and I couldn't help but give a disgusted look.

We got a both just a little far from the stage where all the strippers were.

Probably an hour later I got a little dizzy and went outside. And besides going to a strip club isn't really where I want to be but if it would help Brendon then might as well. I watched the cars pass by unsure if I wanted to go back inside of if I wanted to walk home.

"You know I didn't wanna come here in the first place," I heard voice say. I turned to my side and saw Brendon standing right next to me.

"Then why did you let Jon and Spencer bring us here?"

"Maybe cause I knew how hard they were trying to help me," he shrugged with a goofy smile. He's smiling again.

"They're the best, what can I say?" I smiled back.

There was this churning feeling in my stomach when he smiled at me and I wasn't sure why there was that feeling. But all I knew was that when Brendon smiled it was like the light at the end of a very dark and long tunnel. It brightened everyone's day no matter what mood you were in.

"Hey guys where'd you go?" Jon asked coming out from the club with Spencer behind him.

"I-- we didn't like being in there that much," I said for the both of us.

"Ohh...If you really didn't want to come here then you should have said something B," Spencer said placing a hand on Brendon's shoulder.

"I didn't really want to say anything cause I knew that you we're trying to help me," he shrugged in reply.

"But Brendon we want to help you so have to tell us whats going on," Jon said without hesitating. Brendon just nodded before saying that if we had nothing better to do then we should just go and watch a movie. We all pretty much agreed and headed back to Jon's apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi there! :D Hope you liked this one. I'm already planning to update again but I'm leaving tomorrow so I'm not sure if I'll be able to update as soon. But anyways if you want give me a few suggestions, comments and subscription :D

Btw I was thinking of making it mostly Ryan's point of view so this one was in Ryan's POV and it would be someone else's POV when it says so and etc. lol