Status: Finished

Killing Joy

This is The End

I was sitting on the bench alone with a glass of white wine on my hand when Caleb talked with guys from All Time Low, Mayday Parade and The Maine next to the fountain. Yes, we threw the second marriage party in my garden, so my garden was filled with the guest. I heard Caleb shared his excitement and happiness about being married with me and had Nick.

Speaking of Nick, Nick was okay with my mom. My mom was holding him and for your information, my Nick was really gorgeous. He wore a tiny white tux for babies that my dad gave to him. My dad was flipped out when he heard he’s gotten a grandchild. He was so happy about it. And from my point of view, I could see my mom and dad were playing with Nick together. They both looked really happy.

“Been bored with party?” I heard someone whispered from behind me, I turned my face and saw Zack in his black suit smiled briefly to me.

“Uhh hey, Zack” I greeted him as he came approached to sit next to me.

“Hey Nicky. What are you doing? You must not be bored with this party, Nicks… You should be happy” he said convincing.

“Well, I’m not bored, but it’s just I don’t know what to do,” I looked to him. I saw some peculiar look that he gave to me, which made me decided to say something to him. “I’m sorry, Zack”

He bought this and suddenly knitted his brows together on me. “Uhh, for what?” he asked innocently

“For this, and I can’t be together with you, it feels--” he suddenly stopped my words by putting his index finger on my lips.

“Shush, Nicky. You know how I love you so much, but this is your decision. I should respect it, even though I can’t have you, watching you are happy with him is enough for me. Like the old proverb said, Love is not always be possessed, right?” he smiled weakly

Moments later, I heard some music waltzed on the party, Zack looked at me and got off from the seat. He took my hand and smiled to me again, “Come on, I’ll accompany you to the dancefloor with your husband”

I took his hand and followed him to the dancefloor where people started to dance on. I saw Caleb was like searching my figure as he wanted to take me to dance.

“Go on” Zack coaxed me to get him while I hugged Zack and said thanks to him. he nodded briefly as I strode toward Caleb.

“Nicky..” I heard Zack called my name making me turned my head at him again.

“Just want you to know, you’re beautiful in that dress”

I paused for a moment until I smiled briefly toward him. As I turned my heels to Caleb, Caleb took my hand and smiled widely. He kissed my cheek and kissed my hand.

“Dance with me, my queen?” he asked bending down for a bit as I nodded and smiled to him. I put one of my hand on his shoulder while the other was tangled with his then we started to dance along the classical music.

XXX

So here I now, on my bed writing this journal with smile placed on my lips. For your information, I’m in Caribbean and I’m having my real honeymoon here with Caleb and sadly, without Nick. Nick is with his loud grandmothers in Baltimore. Me and Caleb has been staying in this beautiful cottage for three days, and every night is such a lovely night with him.

“Babe, what are you writing about? You’ve been writing that every night” I see Caleb is climbing up to the bed next to me. He only wears his boxer while I can see his amazing bare chest.

“Just journal” I say placing the journal on the end table next to me. Caleb just shrugs his shoulder off and snuggles on me. His ginger head is blown with the breezing wind as I comb my fingers through his hair.

“I like your perfume, and you’re so beautiful in this night dress” he comments. I just giggle to him and kiss his tip of nose.

“You’re just saying because you want to get laid,” I roll my eyes and chuckle harder as he shows his pouting lips.

“Say what,” Caleb shrugs “Nick always says he wants to get a baby sister” he grins and kisses my lips.

I giggle again, “Nick hasn’t gotten to talk, and he’s still like three month year old, geez Caleb” I know, he only uses that excuse to get me and it’s a ridiculous excuse. Haha.

Caleb only chuckles and without any longer response to the useless conversation, he cups my face and kisses me in very lovely way.

“I love you, Nicky” he says starting to slide off my night dress

I just smile happily and say, “I love you too, Caleb” then we do the giving-Nick-his-baby-sister mission.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
For all the people who had wasted their time to read, subscribe and comment my story, thank you so much. so this is the end..

see you in the next stories