Status: Finished

Killing Joy

The Answer

I kept staring at Zack and found the words were hanging on my tongue. “I’m sorry, Zack. I couldn’t help it. You were right, I love Caleb more than you… I’m really really sorry for this…” I began to cry and didn’t dare to look him on the eyes. Moments later, I felt his hand on my chin and lit it up so I could face him.

“I know, Nicky. It’s clearly read on your face that night” he said softly. “I have to be strong, I have to take the consequences. I have to accept the worst fact that I’m losing you. You have the right to choose, and so you choose him over me” he engulfed me with tight hug as he sniffed my loosened hair. “And I think I don’t deserve being Nick’s dad. I see that Caleb loved Nick so much, we were talking last night and he told us the happiness he got with Nick. It’s obviously told me that I should take a step back from you and gave up. Then, today, it proves all, you and Caleb are really meant to be together” he said and kissed my forehead.

“Without me” he added. The tears frantically lined down to my cheeks when I sniffed his scent. “And one thing, I love you. But love doesn’t always be possessed, right? It’s the right thing to let you go and let you have your happy life with the guy you love most” he whispered so people there wouldn’t hear us.

He pulled away from me and smiled weakly at me, “Go and meet your husband, Nichole” he said for the last time and stepped back. I mouthed a soundless ‘thanks to him even though I was sure it’s not enough.

I wiped my tears and turned to my back finding the confused Caleb. Of course there’s nobody who overheard my conversation with Zack. Not even my mom, Zack was mostly whispering to me all the time.

All Caleb knew was, I was choosing Zack over him. But the fact, I choose him. I loved him more than I loved Zack. So there, I walked to him and stopped right in front of him.

“I love you so much, Caleb” I smiled briefly while I wiped my tears away. He was kind of losing words and he stuttered.

“Nicky, you.. you.. choose me?”

“No, you jerk” I rolled my eyes. “I canceled our separation court thingy and decided to continue my life with you” I chuckled as he took an inhuman speed to hugged me tightly. People there were cheering for us and yelled ‘KISS! KISS! KISS!’ to us. I chuckled at them as Caleb took my face and kissed him passionately.

So there, we made out in front of people.

Once Caleb pulled away, he giddily kneeled down in front of me and let out a mini box from his pocket. He opened it and showed our marriage ring to me. It was my ring that I left in Caleb’s house. Ah shit, I lost it there and thought the ring must be somewhere in my baggage, in fact Caleb stole it for this surprise.

I chuckled nervously, “What are you doing, Cay? We’re already married”

“I know. But I just never got chance to do this properly for the girl I love most. So Nichole.. uhh.. Nichole Penelope Turman, would you marry Caleb Turman. For again?”

Smile spread across my lips, “Yes, Caleb Michael Turman” he placed the ring on my left ring finger and stood up kissing me again in more passion.

We earned a loud applause from the people surround us. And also ATL boys, FTSK boys, mom, and even Zack. Zack smiled to me wholeheartedly and nodded briefly.

The applause continued all along when Caleb kissed me.

“Now, sorry ladies and gentlemen for delaying your flight to Baltimore. Sorry for the inconvenience. So for the compliment, you can refund your money of your flight in Baltimore’s airport just with showing the ticket. Because what? Because I’ve paid all the tickets to Baltimore already for you” Caleb spoke making the people cheered more when he pulled away from me.

“And also, if you know us. We’re in the band called Forever The Sickest Kids, so you get the free ticket our show in Baltimore next month” Austin joined as he got a hyper cheer from the girl that absolutely knew them because they were talking about FTSK before.

“So, Baltimore’s passenger, this way…” Marc opened the door to plane and checked the passenger who got the ticket pass. All Time Low boys said their congratulatory to me and Caleb and passed. Zack hugged Caleb brotherly and patted Caleb’s shoulder. He then came inside the plane. My mom held Nick and cried happily to me.

“Oh my God, congrats, kids. You both are lovely”

“Thanks mom” Caleb said kissing my mom “Uhm, can I hold Nick?” he asked as my mom passed the sleeping Nick to him.

“He’s like your twin, Caleb. Look at his nose, eyes, and even he’s got your ginger hair” my mom told him

“I love him, mom” Caleb said kissing Nick’s little forehead “And mom, sorry, Nicky and Nick will not take this flight”

“What?” I asked. I couldn’t stay longer in Dallas, because I had enrolled some university in Baltimore.

“The private jet is waiting for us and Nick, baby” he smiled handsomely and led me to another way to our private Jet. My mom nodded and disappeared to her flight. The FTSK boys wished us luck and hugged me. Jonathan was still the hyper one, he was so happy that me and Caleb could get together again.

But FTSK boys didn’t make their own way to the private jet, they said they stayed in Dallas. Something needed to be handled there even without Caleb. They would be in Baltimore again when our second marriage party was held.

Me and Caleb walked to the private jet with Nick on Caleb’s hand. We got inside and enjoyed our private flight together.

Nick already awaked and cried for a moment until I gave him the breast feed. Caleb kissed my forehead and my lips after the stewardess told us to tighten our seatbelt. I hold Nick tighter than before when the plane took off. Then we were in the air.

So Baltimore, we’re coming back.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
Im really sorry for the postpone,but since kiling joy is gonna be end,so yeah... sorryyyyy practically the next chapter will be the epilogue. thanks people for reading until this chapter.. :D