I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 014

"Jimmy!" I heard a few voices called from downstairs. I was pacing around the room in Jimmy's clothes, biting my nails.

For years I have not bit my nails. And I'll only bite my nails when some fucked up shit happens.

"He isn't answering the phone!" I heard Johhny yelled.

That was when the door was slammed open and Brian came in. He looked at me before scanning the room. "Where is he?" he growled as he walked towards me, his fist balled.

"I don't know," I was shivering, as I took a step back.

He shook his head in disagreement. "No, I saw him coming into this room. And you are wearing his clothes," he pointed an accusing finger on me.

"I -" I stammered. That was when Johnny rushed into the room.

"Is he here?" Johnny was panting.

Brian growled again, shaking his head. "NO! HE ISN'T! Damn it. We have to meet up with the manager in about six hours time and he's not fucking here," he was pulling his hair a little in exasperation.

"I -"

Brian gave me the death glare and I kept quiet. "Where could he be," Brian was now pacing around the room.

I kept opening my mouth to try and say something before shutting them again. I looked like I was a goldfish out of its tank, gasping for air.

Johnny seemed to have noticed it because he came up to me, and looked at me in the eye. "Do you know something we don't?" he asked.

"I -" I looked at Brian, who is looking at me, frowning. "Sugarpill called and told him to meet her at the beach. He went off then," I looked at Johnny.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO EARLIER!" Brian roared.

"Shhh!"Johnny waved his hand for Brian to keep quiet. He looked at me. "Sugar called? Are you positive?"

I nodded my head. "It didn't seem wrong at first -"

Brian grabbed me by the arms, as he pulled me out of the room. "Then we're going to the beach NOW," he grumbled.

I was shoved into a black SUV at the very back with Mara and Victoria while the Zacky and Johnny sat in front of us, with Brian on the driver's seat and Matt sitting next to it.

"Do we have to seat next to her?" Victoria mumbled as she glared at me.

"We don't have a choice," Brian said as he pulled out of the driveway.

"I can seat with her," Zacky said, his smile so evil.

I saw Victoria glaring at him and his smile faded. "Oh, no you're not. You're not even going to stand next to her," she snapped.

"I was just joking," Zacky said, raising his arms in a surrender position. Deep down, I knew he was lying. Heaven knows what he told her about me.

How did I get into this mess, I thought as I looked outside the car. It was midnight so there wasn't much cars driving around on the road.

::::

I felt someone drag me out of the car - it was then that I realized that I had actually fallen asleep. "Fancy you falling asleep in the middle of something huge," Brian was holding onto my arms real tight as we walked towards the beach.

"Zacky, hold her," Brian said.

Zacky was about to walk towards me, when Victoria held his arms. "No, he will not," she glared at me before turning to Zacky, as she pouted her lips.

He looked at me before wrapping his arms around her shoulder. "Not today, bro," he said as he leaned down to kiss Victoria.

I couldn't help but to rolled my eyes a little. Scumbag, I thought. Brian held onto me tighter as we approached the beach.

That was where I saw Jimmy getting beaten up by a few men surrounding him.

"No! You promised!" I could hear Sugar screaming.

My eyes scanned to the left and I saw her being held by her brother. He was just laughing as he watched Jimmy getting beaten.

I heard Mara gasped.

"Why that son of a - " Brian started to stomp towards them but Matt had stopped him.

"They have guns and they are not afraid to use them. We could get hurt," he told us.

Brian looked over at Jimmy before looking at Matt. "Then what could we do? Watch him getting beaten to death?!" he hissed.

Matt shook his head. "We have to come up with a plan."

"THERE IS NO TIME FOR A FUCKING PLAN!" Brian interrupted, half screaming half whispering. He was still holding onto my arm as he ran towards the huge group.

"You girls stay here, I'll go back him up," I could hear Matt say.

We were about to reach K when Brian let me go and jumped on top of K, punching him - all at once. "Motherfucker!!" he screamed as he kept punching K.

The men that were beating Jimmy up had ran towards Brian. Sugar took the chance to run towards Jimmy as tears rolled down her cheeks. "Jimmy! Jimmy - I'm so sorry. I didn't know it was an ambush. I'm so so sorry!" she cried as she slowly rested Jimmy's head on her lap as she cried.

Jimmy looked like shit. There were bruises all around his face. I watched as he slowly opened his eyes to look at her. "Sugar. You're so - beautiful - Under the moonlight," he said, his voice weak and sore.

She cried harder.

"I told you you were beautiful," he smiled as he weakly raised his arms to stroke her cheeks before weakly wiping away her tears.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," she kept crying as she arched her body so that their forehead touched. I watched as she kissed him softly on the lips. "Don't leave - Please. I'm so sorry," she cried.

"GET OFF ME!" I could hear Brian screaming and I turned my attention to Brian.

Matt had came and punched some of the guys that was holding onto Brian. K stood up as he wiped away the blood on his lips.

I watched as he took out a gun and pointed it towards Brian - who was busy fighting to get the men off of him.

That was where I saw a familiar figure standing right behind of Brian.

It was mom. I felt my heart jumped when I saw her - in the exact same outfit that I had seen her when I first was with the guys, doing my job. I didn't know why she was standing right behind Brian now. What her intention was now.

She seemed to be looking at Brian and then to me, her eyes showing sadness in them. She turned to look at K and then to Brian before turning back to me, nodding her head.

I shifted my gaze to K, who had an evil smile before turning to Brian, who was still fighting. I turned back to K who is starting to pull the trigger.

It was like the whole world had started to move slowly now. And before i knew it, my leg had a life on its own. I ran towards Brian, screaming, and pushed him away.

I felt a sharp pain on my back and I knew I had been shot. I dropped onto the sand, seeing the stars above.

I had never knew that the stars were so beautiful in the dark sky. Who knew that the last thing on earth that I'd see was the stars.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, but I hope this long chapter is worth it!

Thank you to all the loyal readers/commenters! I love you guys! This chapter's for you!

Comments are appreciated! ;)