I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 015

Image

"Her pulse is getting lower," I could hear a voice of a female say.

I opened my eyes a little, but all I could see is white lights and a few faces wearing those surgeon thingy to cover up their face.

Is this how it feels like to die? Is there such thing as the afterlife? Ever since mom died, I just couldn't make myself believe in the higher power.

I was starting to zone out the things that are happening around me. "Doctor, her pulse is dropping - fast." the same voice said.

I felt my eyes roll to the back and I gave into the darkness.

[Brian's POV]

I stood outside the emergency room, fiddling with my thumbs as I looked at the people walking past every minute.

Why would she want to save me? I just don't understand. After all the things I've done to her, I don't deserve to live. In fact, I should've been the one in there. I looked at the door to the ER again and inhaled a large amount of oxygen.

"We are so screwed man. So screwed," Zacky was pacing around the room, his hands behind his back.

All I did was scoff and he turned to glare at me. "We shouldn't even have gone after Jimmy!" he hissed.

"Jimmy is our friend. We have to go after him," Matt said.

All I did was to turn my head to the other emergency room where Jimmy was in. I shook my head as I rested my back against the wall and slid down, my hands covering my face.

"It's all my fault," Sugar was whispering. Mara and Victoria were comforting her.

"Matt?" I could hear someone called out. All our heads turned to the same direction and we saw Matt's fiance, Poison Flame.

Don't ask why, but she doesn't like to be called by her real name. So we could either call her Poison or Flame. Anyone who wants to get in her skin would call her by the real name - that is, if we dare to.

We all know better than to get on her nerves. She doesn't really lose her cool much. The only time we saw her get really angry is when Zacky called her by her name. He couldn't play the guitars for three months after she was done with him. Plus, he needed lots and lots of make up to cover up the bruises on his face.

Matt stood up from the seat he was in and walked up to her; while she ran up to him. Immediately, they embraced each other. "I'm so glad your okay," Poison whispered.

Matt nodded his head as he leaned down to kiss her on the lips. "I'm glad you weren't there or you could get hurt," Matt whispered back.

They pulled away from their embrace and immediately held each others' hand as they walked up to us. "How is Jimmy?" Poison asked, her blue eyes looking down at me.

I just glanced at the emergency room Jimmy was in, before burying my face into my hands again.

"What really happened?" Poison asked as she looked around, her face demanding for an explanation.

I didn't bother to listen to the story I've witnessed for myself, so I looked at both the ER before looking at the clock on the wall.

They've in there for the last couple of hours. Are things really that serious?
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter is coming up in a few minutes. Comments are sweet!