I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 020

[Brian's POV]

Once the woman had fallen asleep, Poison walked out of the room towards us. "How's Jimmy?" she asked as she looked at Sugarpill.

Sugar gave us a small smile. "He's going to be okay," she said softly. Poison nodded her head, her hands on her hips as she looked at us.

Matt and Johnny were sleeping at the couch outside both Jimmy and the woman's ward. In the position they are sleeping in, I could tell that they'd rather sleep on the cold conrete floor than in some cramped up small couch.

"Why don't you guys get back home while I take care of them," Poison offered as she turned to look at me.

"What? No," I disagreed, shaking my head.

Her mind was already set. "Go home. Matt had told me everything you guys did," Poison interrupted, the palm of her hand in front of my face.

"What did they do?" Sugar asked as she looked at me with a suspicious look.

"I -" I paused as I looked at Poison begging her not to tell.

"He'll tell you everything in the morning," Poison finally said as she pushed both me and Poison away gently, "Now go get some rest. I'll call you."

Sugar shook her head. "I want to stay with Jimmy," she protested. Poison looked like she was about to argue when Suagr added, "You'd do the same if it happened to Matt."

What is it with girls and their emotions, I thought as I looked at Poison and then to Sugar. If I were Jimmy, I'd want her to go home and get some rest too.

Poison kept quiet before nodding her head. She turned to look at me. "You and the boys go on home. I'll call if anything crops up."

::::::::

"This is messed up," Johnny said as we walked into our house.

"Got that shit right," Matt mumbled as he shut the door close.

I heard Victoria moaning and I raised my eyebrow. Slowly, I walked towards the guest room and saw her with Zacky going at it.

I stared at them in disbelief.

"Dude! What the hell!" I heard Matt cursed. Victoria gave a piercing short scream before covering herself with Zacky's coat.

Zacky scratched his head and started to put on his pants. "What man?"

"Jimmy's in the hospital and all you can think about is having fun with your girlfriend?" Matt spat.

Zacky stood up in anger. "I didn't ask him to go find Sugar, did I? I didn't tell him to be so hopelessly in love with her. I didn't tell him to be so stupid to end up getting hurt because of her," he retorted, glaring down at Matt.

I saw Victoria stare at him, a mixed feeling of confusion and anger. "Are you saying that you don't love me?" she asked, hurt.

"Stay out of this, Vic!" Zacky growled. He seemed to have realized his mistake because his face soften. He quickly turned around to her. "I didn't mean that," he said, trying to grab a hold on her.

She pushed it away as she wore her dress. "I know exactly what you mean," she said standing up, taking her heels and purse.

"Baby. Come on. I didn't mean what I said. And I didn't mean to snap at you," he said but she pushed his hands away.

"I'll stay out of this, alright. - Out of your life too," she said and started walking out of the room.

"I'm sorry!" Zacky tried to tail her.

"No! Stay away from me, and don't call me," Victoria said. Before Zacky could reach her, she slammed the door in front of his face.

Zacky started to curse under his breath. "Look what you made me do!" he glared at Matt.

Matt half-scoff, half chuckled. "I didn't force you to say those things about love, did I?" Matt mocked him with a smile and walked off.

:::::

"So what are we doing here again?" Johnny asked, taking a sip off his bottle of Jack Daniels.

"We're here to discuss whether or not we should tell her the truth," Matt said before adding, "Which I think we should."

"I oppose," I said.

"I'm going with Brian on this one," Johnny said.

We all turned to Zacky, who was busy staring at the screen of his cellphone. "She's not going to call tonight," I told him.

He looked up. "Yeah, well, you never know," he argued.

"What's your take on this?" Johnny asked Zacky.

Zacky looked at Matt and then to me. "I'll go with Brian, cuz you're the one person I hate most right now," Zacky looked at Matt before he stood up and walked away.

"Son of a bitch," Matt cursed softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are appreciated! Thanks to everyone who's read, subbed, and commented. This one's for you!