I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 022

{Brian's POV}

Tracy had fallen asleep and all of us decided that we should stay in Matt and Poison's house. So I was sitting in the living room - waiting for the others.

I drank from my can of Pepsi as I watched some lame ass football game on TV. I heard the door creaked open and I turned to see Sugarpill with Jimmy - who is using crutches walking into the house. Right behind them were Johnny and Mara.

"Hey," Jimmy greeted, giving me a small grin.

I stood up and gave him a quick hug. "I'm sorry for everything," I apologized.

He shook his head and smiled. "It wasn't your fault. This is bound to happen with or without you," Jimmy took Sugarpill's hand and squeezed it lightly, "We both knew this would happen sooner or later."

Sugar gave him a sad smile.

"You're back," I could hear Poison called out.

I turned and saw both Poison and Matt coming into the room. "Yes, I am," Jimmy smiled.

"I'll get the drinks," Matt offered walking into the kitchen.

Jimmy slowly sat down on the couch. "It's so good to sit back at home, " he looked at Poison. "Technically speaking."

Poison grinned. "How are you feeling?" she asked sitting on a small couch in front of Jimmy as Sugar took her place next to Jimmy.

"As healthy as a horse," Jimmy joked.

"Puh-lease. You were complaining of the aches and pains when we were in the car," Johnny rolled his eyes and Mara playfully slapped Johnny's chest.

"Try getting beaten - almost to death and see how it feels like," Jimmy had obviously tried to take something serious and turn it into a joke.

No one was laughing though. "You could've been killed because of me," Sugar said as she was near to tears.

"But I'm not. And don't say that it's your fault," Jimmy hushed her.

"I should've known it was an ambush. How could I be so stupid?" Sugar covered her face and I could hear her sob quietly.

Jimmy looked at us for help, as he rubbed her back up and down. "You're not. Your brother is a manupulative bastard," Jimmy tried to say but it only made her sob harder.

Mara and Poison walked up to Sugar and helped her up, bringing her into the kitchen as Matt walked past them - looking at them with a confused expression.

He turned to us, handing us a bottle of Heineken. When he handed one to me, I shook my head in response. He raised an eyebrow but didn't protest.

"Did you break up with her or something?" Matt asked, looking at the kitchen to see the girls comforting Sugar - who is shaking her head, wiping the tears.

"Why would I break up with her? I love her," Jimmy stared at Matt who scratched his head in response.

"Then why is she crying?"

"She feels bad for the state I'm in," Jimmy shrugged.

"She shouldn't," Matt shook his head.

"What did I miss?" Jimmy tried to change the subject as he looked at the us, faking a smile.

"He's planning to propose," Johnny whispered, pointing a finger to Matt.

Jimmy's eyes widen. "For real?" he whispered back.

Matt slapped his forehead. "Why is everyone so surprised about it?"

"Just a shocker. You never strucked me as the one being much-in-love-type," Jimmy shrugged. "Have you bought the ring, though?"

Matt shook his head and groaned. "I don't know shit about rings."

"Why don't you ask one of the girls?" Johnny suggested as I drank from my can of Pepsi again.

"Can they contain their excitement then?" Matt asked.

We all looked at him, puzzled. He shook his head and whispered, "You know how girls are, man. You tell them you want to propose to their friend, they freak and get all cheery for no reason. And they'll bug you to do it fast."

I chuckled. "That's true," I agreed.

"Ask Zacky then?" Jimmy suggested and we all lapsed into silence. Jimmy looked at us, puzzled. "What? Did I say something wrong?"

Matt shook his head. "He hasn't been in contact with -"

We heard the door creaked open and Zacky came in, with a girl who doesn't look like Victoria at all. They had their hands all over each other.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Matt asked, disgusted.

Zacky turned to look at us. "Jimmy's back. I decided to drop by and say hi," he slurred.

Without warning, he sat down on another couch and the girl sat on his lap, giving him little kisses on his neck. Personally, it looks disgusting when the atmosphere's really serious.

"That's great," Jimmy smiled, "Zacky. Since you're a ladies man, Matt needs your help."

Jimmy obviously doesn't know that Zacky had bailed on him when he was in the ER. Zacky looked up to Matt from kissing the girl - grinning. "You want me to hook you up with a girl?"

Matt scoffed and shook his head. "I'm very happy with Poison. I don't need any other girls."

Zacky looked confused. "Then what is it that you want?"

"He plans to propose to Poison. He just doesn't know what ring to get her," Jimmy explained. Johnny and I looked at each other, uncertain that Zacky would want to help out at all.

Zacky raised his eyebrow, looking at Matt. "You're planning to - " he paused.

Matt nodded his head.

"I guess I could help you out. And maybe I can get some jewellery for Victoria as a sign of apology," he thought out loud.

"Did they manage to find K?" we heard the Poison asked as the girls walked into the living room, Sugar looking better.

Jimmy shook his head. "He's made an escape, somehow."

"I'm pretty sure we haven't seen the last of him," I said and the others agreed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter would be out tomorrow! In the meantime, comment please?

Pretty please?
Really pretty please?