I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 023

{Brian's POV}

A fews weeks have passed - maybe months. I feel myself being attatched to Tracy for no reason.

"You think you love her only because she saved your ass, man," Zacky had told me once.

I didn't want to think that what he said was true. But whatever it was, I just can't seem to stay away from her. Apparently, she still doesn't remember a thing - which was a good thing, I guess.

One Friday night, after recording a song for our next album, the boys and I decided to head to the bar without the girls.

"Do you guys know where Tracy is?" Tori, the bartender asked - right after she handed us our drinks.

I shook my head and the others followed.

"She didn't call after the night she left with you guys," she mumbled.

"She left after we had our fun," Zacky chuckled as he turned to look at Johnny.

Johnny nodded his head when he saw the look Zacky had given him. Tori bit her lips, nodded and left.

"Dude, why the fuck aren't you drinking alcohol anymore?" Zacky sounded irritated.

I looked at my glass of Pepsi and shrugged.

"After what happened, I don't have the courage to take alcohol again," I said quietly, "Plus, I don't want to hurt anyone anymore."

Zacky rolled his eyes. "Spare me the melodrama." he drank from his beer.

"So I got the ring for Poison," Matt told us and we all turn to look at him - all except Zack.

"But?" Johnny insisted.

"But I'm uncertain," Matt said, staring at his bottle of beer.

"I knew it," Zacky scoffed, "You were never serious about her."

Matt glared at Zacky.

"Let me finish, bitch," Matt shook his head, "I don't know if she feels the same way about me. I don't know if she'll agree."

I stared at Matt in disbelief.

"Why would you say that? She loves you," I assured him.

"I don't know," Matt took a sip off his bottle, "She's been acting weirdly towards me in these past few weeks. She's keeping to herself alot."

"Dude, I think you're imagining things. She loves you. I know she'll say yes," I nodded my head.

"What if she doesn't? I can't take another blow," Matt groaned as he covered his face with one hand.

"Hey guys, what did I miss?" I turned to see Jimmy grinning at us.

I looked at the cast on his leg and realized that it was gone. It was there when we were recording.

"Where have you been?" I asked as Jimmy took a seat next to me.

"The doctor's. I can walk again," he grinned. Tori came to hand Jimmy his bottle and left.

"What did I miss?" he repeated with a wider smile.

::::::::::::::::::::

"I think I'm in love with Tracy," I admitted, knowing that the guys were dead drunk.

They stared at me - shock written all over their face. I felt myself blush.

"Ask her out," Jimmy grinned at me.

"Not after what I did." I shook my head.

Jimmy patted my back. "She doesn't remember a thing. It's safe for you to make your move."

"What if she remembers, after we started going out?" I drank my fourth Pepsi.

"Then deal with the break-up. She can't do nothing, since she's a stripper," Zacky slurred as he drank from his bottle.

Bastard, I thought.

I sat up straight.

Hold on. If she can't really report us to the cops, that means we could've let her off after -

I was about to open my mouth to ask -

"Forget about your moment of drama," Zacky interrupted again as he stood up, "I've got some girls to -"

I watched as he walked towards this group of girls. I turned to Johnny, who was on the phone.

"I'll be back soon, baby," Johnny said before whispering something on the phone.

I turned to look at Jimmy who was drinking his tenth cup of beer.

"How are things with you and Sugar?" I asked.

"There's still some awkward moments," Jimmy was starting to slur - this meant his drunk side was coming. Jimmy rubbed his nose.

"But we're still tight," he winked and grinned.

"Guys?" we heard Johnny call out and we turned to him.

His face was as red as hell. He cleared his throat.

"Well, I was thinking. Since I'm in love with Mara, I've decided to take the next step," he paused as he waited for our reactions.

"Next step?" Jimmy voiced out.

Johnny gave one curt nod.

"Like Shadows here, I feel the same way about my girl and - " he stopped as he stared behind us.

I followed his gaze and saw....
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dunnnn. Comments are really appreciated!