I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 024

{Johnny's POV}

"Next step?" Jimmy sounded surprised and I gave one curt nod.

"Like Shadows here," I took in our surrounding, "I feel the same way about my girl and -"

I stopped when I saw Mara's cousin, Brooke, coming into the bar alone. She seemed to be looking for someone. The guys seemed to have noticed because they followed my gaze and i heard someone gasp silently.

When she saw me, she headed towards our table with a huge grin on her face. "Hey guys," she grinned at us.

I forced myself to smile but I'm pretty sure I look like I was in pain or something.

Honestly, I didn't want to meet her after the history we had. The guys replied their heys back at her. She turned to me and I knew that she had something to tell me.

"Can I talk to you in private?" she asked.

"Does it have anything to do with Mara or me?" I stared at her hoping she'd catch the hint that I didnt want to talk to her anymore.

"It has something to do with you," she tilted her head to her right and walked to the corner.

"What does she want, dude?" Matt asked, staring at Brooke who was waiting for me.

"I have no idea," I shrugged as I stood up, taking my bottle of beer and walked over to her. I didn't like the way things would turn out.

"What is it?" I asked, my voice cold.

She started to caress my face and I backed off. "I missed you," she said.

"I thought I made it perfectly clear that we are nothing," I watched as she started to take her leather jacket off, showing part of her cleavage to me.

I felt sweat starting to form on my forehead.

"I thought you were kidding," she said, moving closer towards me. I felt myself froze, as she leaned her body to me, kissing my chin.

Images of Mara flooded my mind and I pushed her away a little.

"I'm not," I stammered, taking another step back.

"But I aborted the child for you," she looked hurt and I felt my heart break.

"I didn't want you to," I took one small step towards her.

She turned away from me and covered her face and I heard her sob quietly. Now I felt really bad so I made her turn to face me.

"Listen, Brooke," I started as she looked at me, through sad eyes. "The night was a mistake. I didn't mean for it to happen. I was drunk."

She started to sob again and I felt myself stiffen. "I thought I made it clear that there is nothing between us? I love Mara -"

She sobbed harder, causing the people around to look at us. I tried to hush her, but she wouldn't. I decided to pull her out of the bar.

"Stop crying!" I hissed.

She looked up and sniffed as I leaned against the wall, rubbing my temples. "I can't cheat on Mara again."

She leaned her body against mine as she held my hands. "It could be our little dirty secret," she whispered as she kissed my lips.

I pulled away from the kiss slowly, shaking my head. She cupped my face, forcing herself on me.

"Besides, Mara doesn't give you sex, does she?" she whispered as she started nibbling on my ear.

I moaned a little causing her to grin.

"She said she wanted to wait for that one special person?" she added as she made her way to the crook of my neck making me hard.

She pulled away, looking into my eyes. "I can give it to you," she said, not making the moves, hoping that I would kiss her instead.

I didn't know what I was thinking, but I pulled her closer and kissed her lips passionately and I could feel her smile as she moaned softly, causing me to be harder than I already was.

She was right. I do need sex. It has been a one year since I've had sex. I've had plenty before that one year - one including Brooke. None was with Mara. She made it perfectly clear she wanted to keep her virginity til the day she gets married. And yes, I respected her for it.

But I just couldn't wait anymore - I just can't.

I felt someone chuckled out loud, causing me to push Brooke away from me. I turned and saw Zacky with three girls - who looked eighteen.

"You know Johnny," he started, wrapping one of his arm around this blonde chick on his left, "This was exactly what happened during Haloween. The way she's seducing you right now is exactly how she seduced you last year."

I turned to look at Brooke who was shaking her head. "No, he's lying."

Zacky laughed. "Why would I be lying about something like this? You are a manupulative bitch."

Brooke glared at Zacky.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"We used to go out," Zacky simply said and I turned to look at Brooke - who looked stunned.

"He's lying," Brooke insisted as she wrapped her arms around me.

I shook my head, grabbing her arms and pushing her off me. "Leave."

She shook her head. "But I love you!" she started to beg.

"I CAN'T! I LOVE MARA!" I roared causing her to jump.

"But I really am in love with you," her voice cracked.

I turned my head away a little. "I don't love you Brooke. Please. Leave me the fuck alone."

She stood there for a few minutes before walking away.

"By the way, bitch. Begging's a turn-off," Zacky called out to her.

I turned around and sighed, wiping the sweat off my face. Thank God Zacky had come to stop us.

"Hey, thanks ma-" I paused when I saw Victoria standing behind Zacky, glaring hard.

"Thanks. I'd better go. Good luck," I whispered to him, patting his shoulder before quickly dashing into the bar.

"Victoria." was the last thing I heard before I walked into the noisy bar.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't forget to leave some love for this story okay?

Please? Pretty please?