I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 026

{Brian's POV}

Once I got home, Tracy was already asleep. I punched in a few numbers on my phone.

"I need your help in finding this girl," I whispered into the phone.

"And here I thought you called to order the stuff you usually take," the guy with a thick mexican accent laughed.

"I've quit that," I hissed and looked at Tracy who is still sound asleep.

"Who is this girl?" the guy asked.

I told him Sugar's full name and hung up the phone.

"Sugar's missing?" I heard Tracy asked in a groggy voice and I jumped.

I turned to face her and nodded my head.

"Why?" she asked, rubbing her eyes.

I shook my head as I lay next to her, wrapping my arms around her shoulder.

"I'm not sure," I lied.

I felt my phone vibrate as she lay her head on my shoulder and sighed out loud.

This time, it was a text from Matt.

Autograph session over in New York tomorrow. Be at the airport 3am tonight.

I raised an eyebrow and texted back: How about the girls?

I pulled her closer to me so I could hear her snore softly. I stared into space - thinking of my wrongdoing towards her.

The only reason that I had gave drinking and drugs up is because of her. As cliche as it may seem, she made me a better person. I smiled to myself as I turned to face her a little and kissed her forehead.

I felt the vibration again.

Bring the girls along.

I snapped the phone shut and looked at the alarm clock on the side table next to the bed.

1:00 am.

I shook her softly.

"Trace," I whispered into her ears.

She moved a little as she opened her eyes softly and rubbed her eyes. She sat up.

"Pack your things. We're going to New York," I whispered, giving her small massages on her shoulder.

"Whatever for?" she croaked.

"An autograph session. It's best we get there early in the morning - "

There was another vibration and I reached for it, flipping it open.

Matt: We'll be going to tour in the UK and Australia. Pack more things

I frowned and replied to him.

Me: In Jimmy's condition?

Matt: I've discussed this with the top dogs. They're gonna get us a substitute drummer

Me: Jimmy's the best drummer we've got!

Matt: We'll talk about this in the airport. Hurry. Plane will leave at half past three in the morning


I snapped the phone shut and turned to her.

"Just pack what you need to bring. We can buy you some clothes when we get there."

She nodded her head as she stood up. I walked into my room and started packing my outfit.

{Tracy's POV}

Clothes - checked.

Make-up - checked.

I looked around the room one last time before my eyes caught something on the make-up table. I walked up towards it and saw my camera.

Slowly, I reached out for the camera. It has been a long time since I've used my camera. And if I'm not mistaken, I haven't touched it since I lost my memory.

Maybe - just maybe the camera holds what I needed to know. Slowly, I switched my camera on.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll try to update as soon as I can. Comments are appreciated!