I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 028

[Tracy's POV}

I turned and saw Poison walking up to me and Jimmy with Brian and Matt tailing her.

"Where's your drink?" I asked when I noticed she hadn't gotten any drinks with her.

"I realized I didn't have enough coins," she sighed and sat down.

She looked behind me and I followed her gaze to see Zacky, Mara and Johnny walking towards us with their suitcase. Poison stood up and gave each of them a light hug.

"Where's Vic?" Poison asked.

"She's in the UK. We'll meet her there," Zacky replied and he turned to look at me.

I smiled in which he responded by glaring at me before walking off to sit next to Jimmy.

My smile dropped. I didn't understand why he hated me so much. And he didn't bother to try talking to me - or try to look at me.

Brian wrapped his arms around me and whispered, "The plane's here. We better get going."

I nodded and stood up.

:::::

Once we have settled in the plane, I rested my head on Brian's shoulder.

I hope things would be alright. I can just feel that something bad is about to happen, I thought to myself before falling asleep.

I felt someone shook me and I flinched before I opened my eyes. Brian chuckled and I hit him playfully on the chest.

"We've landed," he told me and kissed my hair.

"How long have I been sleeping?" I asked and he just smiled.

::::

Brian, Poison, Matt and I had to share a room. Johnny, Mara and Jimmy shared another.

Zacky and Victoria was the only couple who didn't have to share a room - well, the reason was more or less Zacky refused to share room with us.

Poison, Matt, Brian and I walked inside our room. "On the bright side, we've got two bedrooms inside one hotel room," Brian chuckled.

"I think Zacky hates me," I mumbled once Brian and I had gotten inside our room.

"Why would you say that?" Brian asked, puzzled.

"The way he's been treating me," I answered and fell onto the bed.

Brian crawled up next to me and wrapped his arms around my body.

"You do know that he has always been that way? Including Johnny and Matt?"

I sighed. "I just can't help it. I can't stand knowing someone hates me for something I don't know I've done."

His body stiffened for a moment.

"You're too paranoid," he replied, kissing the bridge of my nose.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter coming up in a few!