I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 032

"Am i an escort?" I asked and he froze. He stared at me before quickly looking away.

"Why would you say that?" he coughed.

"That guy, Joel just told me my name," I said, confused.

Brian shook his head. "He probably took you for another person."

I disagreed, "He called me by my real name, Brian. What are the odds?"

I watched as he quickly picked up his glass of wine and drank it. "There are so many people that have the same name as you, baby," he took my hand and looked me in the eyes.

:::

{Brian's POV}

I tried my best to look at her in the eye and choked out the words, "Don't you believe me?"

With that, I saw the questioning look on her face disappear and she held onto my hand and squeezed it. "Of course, I do."

Slowly, she smiled. I did my best to return her smile.

:::

{Tracy's POV}

We decided to head back to the hotel. At the lobby, we were walking towards the lift when someone called out, "Tracy?"

I turned around and saw this woman looking at me with a huge grin on her face. I stared at her like she was some crazy woman.

"Don't you recognize me?" she asked as she gave me a tight hug.

I didn't return her the hug as she pulled away, her hands still on my shoulders and she shook her head.

"Tori? Ring any bell?" she asked, "It's been so long! I was starting to wonder where you were."

"You were?" i asked and she nodded.

She turned to look at Brian and frowned. "I thought you said you didn't know where she was?"

I turned to look at Brian, suspicion on my face. Brian saw the way I looked at him and shook his head, taking me by my shoulder.

"This is my girlfriend, Tracy. They look alike don't they?" Brian chuckled as Tori stared at me and then to Brian.

"You mean to say, that the woman I'm thinking about is not her?" Tori asked.

Brian shook his head. "No, this is my girlfriend. I know they are alike, but they're not."

"But - "

"Brian!" I heard Matt called out.

We all turned and saw that Matt was staring at Tori. "We need to talk about tomorrow's concert, man. Come on up!" he called.

Poison was standing next to Matt, her arm around his waist. She looked like she'd seen a ghost.

"We'll see you soon, Tori," Brian nodded once as he walked, pulling me away.

I turned my head a little to see Tori's confused expression. Did I know her? Why would it be a coincidence that two people I don't know recognize who I was on the same day?

I looked at Brian as we all got into the lift and he started talking to Matt about the rehearsals. My eyes shifted to Poison who gave me a small awkward smile before quickly looking away, leaning her head on Matt's chest, his arms around her shoulder.

I couldn't sleep for the whole night. I kept tossing and turning in bed thinking of how It couldn't be a coincidence that two people called me by the same name on the same day.

I turned to look at Brian, who was sleeping peacefully. I sighed softly as I turned again, forcing myself to sleep.

{ Brian's POV }

I opened one of my eyes after I heard her sigh. She was starting to feel suspicious. I know she is.

How can I even think of sleeping when the truth is coming sooner than I thought.

I must tell her, my heart told me.

But if you do, she might leave you after she finds out the truth, my alter ego argued.

I shook my head.

You don't want her to leave you, do you? my alter ego added.

No. No I don't want her to leave me.

Then don't tell her.

I turned to her again, this time I could hear her soft snores.

I guess I would have to keep it quiet this time. I felt my cellphone vibrate. Grabbing it from the sidetable, I flipped my cellphone open.

It was a message from Matt:

Poison wants us to have a meeting. Without the girls.

I looked over at Tracy again, slipping out of bed as quietly as I can.

I knocked on Matt and Poison's room and a few seconds later, I was pulled into the room by a pair of hand and being pinned onto the door when it closed.

"Ow!" I whined.

"You have to tell her, Brian. You just have to!" Poison urged.

Matt's head popped out from behind her with an apologetic expression.

I looked back at Poison to see her death glare. "I - "

"I don't like to see her being lied to! She's a really nice person!" Poison grabbed my shirt tighter.

I quickly held her hand but she wouldn't let go off my shirt. "Can you please let me go, first? You're making me feel really uncomfortable right now," I muttered.

She stared at me a little while longer before letting me go, walking into the room. I looked at Matt, with a confused expression as to why Poison was acting so.. bitchy.

He shrugged as he walked into the room. Hence, I followed.

Sitting down on the couch, I looked up at Poison. "I will tell her," I answered, a little half-heartedly.

Poison sighed in relief as she drank from her glass of orange juice. I arched an eyebrow. Poison never drinks oranges.

"But I will tell her tomorrow. After the show," I continued, causing her to spit out the orange juice.

I quickly stood up, my hands in front of me - in case she comes to kill me. "I just need to work on my speech! I promise!"

Poison didn't let go of her death glare.

"FINE!" she threw her hands up exasperatedly before stomping into the bedroom, slamming the door behind her.

I turned to look at Matt. "What's up with the PMS dude? You guys got into a bad argument?" I asked.

He shrugged, scratching his head. "She isn't feeling so well," he explained and I nodded my head.

"I better get going - "

"Wait for the guys to come," Matt interrupted.

Sitting back down on the couch, I nodded my head - lighting up my cigarette at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
LONG update. Hope it's good enough for ya!

Comments are appreciated!