I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 033

{ Tracy's POV }

"Thank you everyone!" Matt thanked the crowds as they cheered.

Brian went backstage and ran towards me, picking me up as I planted a kiss on his lips. After a second, I pulled away with a disgusted look on my face.

"What?" he asked, hurt.

I slapped his arms for him to put me down. "You're all sweaty and stinky," I made a face causing him to pout.

I grinned and gave him a tight hug. "But that's okay," I added.

"Oh?" he raised one brow, "And why is that?"

"Hmmm," I said, thinking - my arms still around him.

He wrapped his arms around me and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Because I love you," I finally said, as I tip-toed to plant a kiss on his lips again - causing his grip around me to tighten.

I could hear Poison mumbling something in the background and immediately, Brian stopped kissing me. He turned to look at Poison before looking at me.

"How about we go for a stroll after I get changed?" Brian suggested.

I could hear Poison scoffed causing Brian to glare at her.

"Sure," I replied, uncertain if I was supposed to agree with Poison watching our every move.

"Baby, come on," I could hear Matt say. When I turned to face them, Matt was pulling Poison away from us.

"Wait here, I'll be right back," Brian said and left.

I sighed as I looked around for a place to sit on. At one corner, I saw Mara and Johnny frenching each other passionately.

I quickly covered my eyes with my hands as I looked away. That was when I saw Jimmy sitting by the huge black box watching Mara and Johnny in action.

I walked up towards him. "Hey," I greeted, causing him to jump.

I noticed he was holding onto his cellphone on one hand while he held a bottle of Heineken on the other.

"Hey," he replied softly, before taking a sip from his bottle.

"Great concert," I tried to say, causing him to fake a laugh.

"Every concert is great," he shook his head, staring at his phone. I decided to sneak a peek into his phone and saw a wallpaper of him and Sugarpill.

::::

She was kissing him on his cheeks and they looked really happy. "You miss her that bad?" I sat next him and I felt him nodding his head.

"Did she call?" I asked again.

He shook his head. "All I keep getting," he said in a low voice before he started screaming, "is the fucking voicemail!"

He threw his phone onto the floor before covering his face with both his hands.

Truth be told, his temper scares the hell out of me. Still, I rested my hand on his shoulder and squeezed it in a comforting way.

"You guys would be together soon. I know it," I whispered causing him to break down.

"Shh." I hushed him as he cried at the crook of my neck.

"I just miss her so much," he was half-talking, half-crying.

"I know you do," I hushed him.

After five minutes, Brian came up to us. Jimmy was still drinking - still sitting next to me.

"Ready?" Brian asked.

I nodded my head as I jumped off the black box and ran towards him. I didn't started kissing though - since I knew it would be awkward with Jimmy there.

"Let's leave together," Johnny suggested.

Matt, Sugar, Johnny, Mara, Jimmy and Zacky were standing behind us. Brian nodded his head in agreement.

We started walking, "You did good, baby," I cuddled him - his arms around me shoulder; bringing me closer to him - as I took in his scent.

He leaned down to give me a peck on my lips. As soon as we got out the door, I could hear Jimmy mumble Sugar's name. I turned to see Jimmy running into another direction.

"Matt, run after him!" Poison urged. Matt nodded his head as he started to run for Jimmy.

"Johnny!" I could hear some woman call out.

"Brooke?" I heard Mara asked, confused.

"What are you doing here?" Johnny added, his face full of emotions.

I turned to see this girl walking up towards him. This must be the cousin Mara was always talking about. She looked like a slut.

She ran towards Johnny and wrapped her arms around him, giving him kisses on his lips. "You did good, sweetie," she smiled, looking at Johnny who looked shocked.

Mara pulled Brooke away from Johnny. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Mara's voice was full of fury.

Brooke clinged herself to Johnny's arm. "I'm here to give support to my boyfriend. Well, he's going to be my husband, anyway," Brooke grinned.

Johnny pulled himself away from Brooke, staring at her in an odd way. "I did not propose to you," Johnny started.

Brooke shook her head. "Not until you hear that your son is at home with my mom," she said.

"Son?" Mara looked confused.

"Didn't Johnny tell you?" Brooke held Johnny's hand again. Mara looked at both her cousin and boyfriend's hand laced together. Johnny looked dazed. "Johnny and I had sex last Halloween and I got pregnant."

Brooke turned to look at Johnny before tracing his jawlines with her finger. "I seem to have forgotten to let you know that I didn't went for the abortion."

Mara turned to look at Johnny who started trembling with fear. "Is she telling the truth?" Mara asked. Johnny didn't answer. "IS SHE TELLING THE TRUTH?"

"Mara, I can expl -"

Smack!

Johnny's had his hand on his cheek. Mara's eyes was watery. She shook her head and stomped off the place.

Why are things going wrong?

{ Brian's POV }

I watched alot of things going wrongly today with my own eyes. Jimmy running off. Johnny's secret is out.

What next?

"Prostitute!" I heard someone called out and felt my heart dropped.

"How dare you show your face here!" I saw Victoria and Zacky walking up to us.

Tracy looked confused.

"Excuse me?" she asked, pointing to herself.

"Acting innocent now, are we?" Victoria snapped.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," Tracy said turning around.

Victoria grabbed Tracy's hand and made the latter turn to face her. And with one fast motion, Victoria slapped Tracy on her face.

I quickly went in front of Tracy and pushed Victoria back - causing her to fall into Zacky's body.

"Don't lie, whore. You tried stealing my boyfriend. And now you're with Brian. How much is Brian paying you anyway?"

"Vic, enough," I tried to say.

"Pay me?" Tracy asked, confused as she looked at me.

Oh no. Not this way.

"You're the fucking prostitute who slept with my boyfriend. Zacky's told me everything," Vic said.

I glared at Zacky who was staring at his shoes.

This is unbelievable. Zacky is being henpecked by his girlfriend.

"Is it true, Brian?" Tracy's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I turned to face her slowly, the answer obviously written on my face.

I saw her face fell as tears rolled down her cheeks. "I - I have to go," Tracy started as she turned to walk away.

"Tracy wait," I called out but she pushed me away and started running.

"Zackyyyyyy!" I heard a bunch of girls call out.

I turned around to see him with groupies.

"You promised to have fun with us," the blonde one said.

"Fun?" Victoria hissed, glaring at Zacky.

"I can explain," Zacky tried to say but he recieved a slap on his face.

Victoria left.

We walked into the tour bus, our face shocked. "What the hell happened?" Johnny asked, shocked.

"I'll tell you what happened," Zacky pointed to the place we had played at.

No Secrets.

I groaned as I rested my head against the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dear goodness oh my!

I know I am terribly late to submit this chapter and I apologize for that! : ( Hope this chapter is good enough for you though!

Comments are much appreciated!