I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 007

I opened my eyes when I heard someone walking towards me. The lights were turned on and I saw Johnny standing in front of me.

He knelt down, putting a finger on his lips to tell me to not make a sound. I nodded my head as he began to untie the ropes around me.

"You have to leave as soon as you can. The guys are sleeping now," he whispered as he undid the ropes.

"Thank you. Thank you so much," I thanked him.

I stood up and was about to make the run when I saw a figure standing by the door. I paused and stared, feeling fearful.

Johnny, who didn't seem to notice, stood up and turned to walk away.

He stopped on his tracks when he saw the figure. The figure stepped into the lit room. "I knew there was something in the drink," Zacky said.

Brian came from behind, his hand on his hips.

"I -" Johnny stammered.

"I'm not that stupid, Johnny Christ. I knew you drugged our drinks. You couldn't act to save your life," Zacky interrupted.

"But she's not done anything to you guys. Let her go. You already got what you've want," Johnny tried to say.

Zacky turned to Brian for his opinion. Brian stared back in a dumb way.

"Mara and the girls are coming soon, aren't they?" Zacky turned to Johnny who seemed to be shaking now.

"Don't you -"

"Don't I what?" Zacky dared Johnny to finish his threat.

I turned to look at Johnny who seemed to be gritting his teeth in anger.

"Cool it, guys," Brian interrupted.

He turned to me and Johnny. "I'm not going to let you off because I still don't trust you. Now, unless you want me to kill you, you get your ass back down to that fucking chair and stay."

I stood, hesitating. "I'm not fucking kidding you." Brian warned.

I slowly sat back down onto the chair as I calculated the percentage of success if I were to take them down by myself.

Brian walked over to me as he took the rope from the floor.

I looked at Brian and then to Zacky, who was talking to Johnny.

This is my chance. I kicked Brian on his nose, and stood up screaming.

"Motherfuck!!" Brian cursed as he dropped onto the floor, holding his nose.

Before Zacky could look up, I had already kicked him on his nuts. Zacky dropped onto the floor, cursing an awful lot of words that a parent wouldn't dream of hearing from their kids.

I was about to do the same thing to Johnny but I stopped when I remembered that he had tried to save me.

Johnny's eyes looked at Brian and Zacky on the floor before tilting his head towards the door. "Go! Run!" he exclaimed.

I nodded and started to run out of the door.

I'm going to be free! I'm going to be free!

I opened the front door, turning my head to see if any of them were tailing after me. Once the door was opened, I ran out and bumped onto someone.

I dropped onto the floor and groaned. I looked up and saw a couple of guys - about six of them - looking down at me.

All of them were wearing shades, and suits that reminds you of the movie M.I.B.

Thinking that they were the Feds, I said, "Please, you have to help me!"

They looked at me and then to each other before they started laughing. One of them bent down and grabbed me by the hair as he dragged me back into the house with the rest tailing him.

The last one closed the door shut and locked it.

"Actually, Ishould thank you for helping me ge' them," his voice told me he was British because of the thick accent.

I watched as four men walked up the stairs, talking out their guns.

I heard footsteps and before I know it, Johnny came out of the door from where I was being held in previously.

When he saw the guy's hand on me, his eyes widened. He was about to make a run for it but one of the last remaining men [in the suit] punched him on the nose - causing Johnny to fall to his knees, screaming in pain.

The man who punched Johnny took out a gun and pointed it to Johnny.

"Okay! Okay! Okay!" Johnny freaked, one of his hand up while the other was covering his nose.

"You know you shouldn't have ran," the guy who was holding me said.

"Who are you?" I asked, before wincing in pain when he pulled my hair.

"They call me K. K for Killer." he said, grinning his evil grin.

**************************

"You stupid bitch! You screwed up!" Brian cursed.

All of us were tied up to our own chair in the attic. I was starting to think what shit I had landed into.

"I beg to differ," K said, his knife on my neck as he traced a line across it, "Well - At least, she didn' screw it up for me."

"Dude, what do you want, man?" Matt tried to ask, probably trying to get K get the knife off of me.

He succeeded when K kept the knife into his pocket. "You know what I want," he turned to look at Jimmy.

Jimmy shook his head. "She doesn't want to have you for a brother!"

K started to laugh to himself as he walked towards Jimmy. I watched in fear as K took out his gun and pointed it to Jimmy's forehead.

"So are you going to tell me where she is," K pointed the gun to Johnny's forehead, "Or do you want me to shoot your friend right into his brain?"

Johnny started to tremble in fear. Jimmy was looking back and forth to Johnny and then to K, gulping.

"Don't listen to him, man. He's not going to do it," Matt said.

K turned to look at Matt. "Think I won't, do you?"

He walked towards Matt, staring at him in the eyes. Matt simply stared back and said, "No, I don't think you would."

K grinned as he pointed the gun to Matt. "You think you know everything abou' me, Matty. But you don't."

"I know you don't want to hurt your parents feelings if they found out you went to jail for killing us," Matt snapped.

K glared at Matt for five minutes before laughing. "Maybe so. But I would do anything to get my sister back."

"Abygail doesn't want to go back! What don't you understand?!" Jimmy hissed in anger.

"She doesn't, does she?" it seemed to be more of a sentence than a question.

K stared at the ground as though he was thinking of something. "Well, I'm going to make her come with me then."

Who was this Abygail girl and why was her name being mentioned all the time?

"There is no fucking way I'm going to tell you where she is," Jimmy glared at K.

K smiled. "Oh, you will."

He turned to one of his men, who was standing right behind Brian and gave a curt nod.

The man untied Brian and pulled him up to stand. Brian stood up.

I knew something bad is going to happen. And honestly, I was sort of glad Brian got picked.

"Would you rather see your friends getting beaten up than to tell me the location on where Abby is?" K pointed to Brian.

Jimmy was looking at Brian with concern in his eyes.

"I - "

"No, Jimmy. Don't say a word," Brian interrupted.

I watched as the guy behind him hit Brian's head with his gun as Brian fell onto the floor. All the men started to kick Brian, who was defenseless as he struggled to shield himself from the attacks.

"Stop it, man!" the guys were struggling to free themselves.

I turned to look at Jimmy, shocked that he didn't even try to say anything to help his friend.

Sure, a moment ago I hated Brian. And yeah, he deserved the beatings. But this wasn't the way I pictured it would be.

K held his hand up and the guys stopped kicking Brian. "Are you going to tell me? Or do you want to see him get beaten to death?"

Jimmy looked at Brian who was laying on the floor, unconsious.

K's eyebrows raised when Jimmy didn't even say a word. "No? Okay. If you wish it."

And the men started kicking Brian again. Being unconsious, Brian couldn't protect himself from the kickings.

"If you want to hit anyone, hit me!" Matt struggled.

K turned to Matt and then to Jimmy. "Do you want to see him get hurt too, Jimmo?" he pointed to Matt.

The men stopped and began to untie Matt's ropes.

Jimmy stared onto the ground, his face red. "Stop it! Stop it!" I was screaming, as tears started to form.

I couldn't watch anymore. K turned to me and gasped in a dramatic way. "Oh, excuse me for being so rude! I have forgotten that you were here!"

K looked at me and smirked. He turned to look at Jimmy. "Now, she doesn't need to be involved in our problems - Unless you want her to?"

Jimmy looked at me, his eyes soft. "I told you! I can't tell you that! She won't even take me to her place!" Jimmy started to protest.

K shook his head. "Not the answer I was hoping for."

He walked towards me, his smile giving away some ideas he had for me.

"No. Not again," I shook my head.

Why was my week getting worse than expected?

K grabbed my face to make me look at him, as he smiled. He kissed me roughly on the mouth. I struggled to pull my face away from him but to no success.

I felt him bit my on my lips and I screamed in pain. He laughed as he pulled away. I felt a warm iron taste on my tongue and I knew I was bleeding on my lips.

"Are you going to tell me or not?" K turned to Jimmy, "Cuz everytime I get the wrong answer, she suffers."

"I TOLD YOU! I DON'T KNOW!" Jimmy exclaimed.

K shook his head. "Once again, it is not the answer I was looking for."

He turned to me as he tried to undo my bra. I started to sob. That was when I felt a sharp pain across my cheek.

"Shut up," K hissed before trying to undo my bra again.

I bit my lips trying to prevent any sound from coming out as tears rolled down freely.

"Jimmy! Say something, dude!" Johnny started to say.

"What the hell do you want me to say?! I really, really, fucking don't know where she's staying at!" Jimmy exclaimed.

My bra was halfway off when I heard the door slammed open. Everyone turned to see a girl, about my height, standing at the doorway.

She was wearing a white tube and a black leather jacket, black jeans and with black boots. Most of her hair was jet black with a strand of blonde on her right side. Her eye-make up is really thick.

She stepped inside the room. "Stop it K," she demanded.

"Abby! I was looking everywhere for you!" K straighten himself up as he grinned.

"The name's Sugarpill," she hissed.

"Sugarpill? What the hell kind of a name is that?" K chuckled.

Abby glared at K. "The Abygail you knew do not exist anymore. And I sure as hell don't need to tell you why I call myself the name I'm using."

"Okay, you don't have to tell me," K raised both his hands up, "But you're coming home with me. Mom and Dad are worried about you."

Abby glared at K. "What the fuck do they want with me now? I ain't coming home."

K shook his head in disappointment. "Then I would have to kill your precious boyfriend then," he took out a gun and pointed it to Jimmy.

I felt my eyes widen in shock. "Don't get him involved, K," Abby was glaring at K hard.

"You belong to us. Not with these bunch of baffoons rocksfuck," K walked towards Jimmy, not lowering his gun.

I could see Jimmy was starting to tremble. Hell, he could piss himself anytime soon.

"Are you coming or not?" K asked.

Abby kept quiet.

"I'm going to start counting to five. After that, your boyfriend's dead. And that would be on your concious," K said.

"One," K started to count.

Abby didn't move or say a word.

"Two."

"Three."

"Four." Abby started to tremble.

"You know I'll do it, Abby," K said.

"Five."

Jimmy closed his eyes as he waited for K to pull the trigger. K was about to pull the trigger when Abby shouted, "WAIT!"

K turned to look at her. "Wait. I'll," she started to shake, "I'll go with you."

K grinned as he lower his gun.

"No Abby, you can't!" Jimmy struggled.

K punched Jimmy on the nose. "Shut up."

Abby walked up to Jimmy. "I have to. I can't see you get hurt." she carressed his face.

K rolled his eyes as he grabbed Abby by her hand, "We're leaving."

I watched as Abby gave Jimmy a kiss on his lips before K pulled her away with tremendous force. "I'll call you!" she said.

"No you won't," I heard K said as all of them disappeared through the door.

"Sugar!!!" Jimmy screamed for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like this!
Comments are appreciated!

This chapters goes to those who have subbed this story as well as commented on this story. You guys rock!