I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 008

This was my chance to get myself out. All I have to do is break the rope open and run. I struggled to free myself from the ropes.

A few mintues have passed and I was still struggling with my rope. That was then I heard someone groan.

I looked up and saw Brian, slowly getting up, his hand on his head. "Brian, help me man," Zacky called out as Brian walked towards Zacky, helping him with the ropes.

After Zacky was free, he ran over to Matt and helped him with the ropes while Brian did Johnny's.

Johnny went over to me and opened my ropes while Brian opened Jimmy's.

"Matt is by the door, I want you to grab your chance and run out that door because Matt wouldn't stop you. We'll try to stop the rest from getting to you," Johnny whispered, as he was undoing my ropes.

I did not try to react from his words, all I did was to watch what the others were doing.

Brian walked over to Zacky as they whispered to each other. Matt really was by the door as he looked at me and gave me a small smile.

Once my rope was undone, "Go!" Johnny screeched softly and I stood up, getting ready to run.

Just before I was about to run, I heard someone sobbing loudly. I looked over and saw Jimmy shaking violently, his head buried in his hands as he cried.

"No, Sugar, no," he was shaking his head.

I looked over to the door, where Matt was tilting his head towards the door telling me to get out ASAP.

I felt someone pushing me towards the door gently. I turned and saw that it was Johnny. "Go now or you can never have the chance."

The sobbings got louder, causing me to turn to Jimmy once more.

Get out now! This is your chance! Miss Cocaine hissed in my head.

But he's really sad. And you know how it feels to lose someone to the MOB, Tracy whispered.

Slowly, I walked towards Jimmy. "What are you doing?" I heard Johnny hissed.

I finally reached to Jimmy and knelt down to him, putting my hand on his back.

He seemed to tensed and he looked up at me, tears rolling down his cheeks. When he noticed it was me, his expression changed.

It wasn't anger. It was confusion.

I gave him a small smile and whispered, "She'll call."

He pursed his lips before curling up into a ball and sobbed quietly as I patted his back.

"What do you think you're doing?" I heard Brian hissed.

I turned around and saw that he was right behind me. He almost reached out to grab my hair, but Johnny went in between, his hand up to Brian.

"Dude, let her comfort Jimmy, man," Johnny whispered to him.

"How can a whore possibly comfort him? By offering herself?" Brian spat, which made my heart feel heavy.

I stopped patting Jimmy's back, and pulled my hand away. He's right. I am a whore.

Slowly, I stood up. "Stop calling her that man, a stripper and a whore are two totally different things," Johnny defended me.

They're the exact same as to being an escort.

"Am I wrong to say that? If she was someone else, I wouldn't mind her comforting him," Brian pointed to me. "Either way, I don't want my best friend to be comforted by a whore."

Tears started to form in my eyes. "Zacky, put her back in the basement and tie her up," Brian ordered.

Just as Zacky was to get to me, Matt went in between. "Do we have to lock her up in the basement? She didn't try to run away," Matt said.

Zacky looked over to Brian, who was crouching next to Jimmy. Brian looked at me, before sighing. "Give her the guest room then. But make sure there are no phones. And lock the door, so she doesn't escape."

Zacky was about to protest when Brian raised his hand. "I don't want to argue, Zack."

Muttering to himself, Zacky grabbed my arms roughly, pulling me out of the attic away from them.

"Whoa there," I heard which made Zacky paused in his tracks.

I looked up and saw two girls standing right in front of us.

One had shoulder-length hair which is black and purple in color with a blue strand of hair too. She was about Johnny's height, her make up was done perfectly. She wore eyeliner, not too thick, and a little bit of pink lip gloss. Wearing a pink HotTopic top and tight blue jeans with matching pink heels, she looked at us.

The other was pretty gothic, seeing that she was wearing leather tube with leather mini-skirt and [yes, you guessed it] leather boots. Her skin was pretty pale, considering the fact that her eye make-up is really thick. She even wore black lipstick. The only thing that wasn't black on her was a few strands of red hair.

The second one stared at me and then to Zacky, her expression was mixed with anger and hurt. "Vic, It's not what you think," Zacky stammered.

Vic shook her head and turned around in her heels walking away. I heard Zacky grumbled as he let me off and ran after her.

"Who are you and why aren't you fully dressed?" I heard someone asked.

I turned and saw the first girl looking at me from top-to-toe. That was when I felt someone grab my arms pulling me away from her.

"Not now Mara," it was Brian.

I saw Mara looking at me with a confused expression as I was being pulled away from Brian.

Brian opened a door and pushed me inside. "Do not try to go out or you're dead," he pointed a finger at me, "I'll be back."

He closed the door and I heard him locking it from the outside.

Slowly, I gave in to my jelly legs and fell to the floor, tears running freely. I don't deserve to live. He's right.. I am a whore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Jimmy :(

Wow, 102 readers, 28 subscribers, four stars and 15 comments for the past chapters. Thank you so much guys, it means alot! This chapter is for my bestie Amanda, LifeLovesMusic, XtremeFairy and bloodravyn!

Comments are greatly appreciated!