I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 009

I opened my eyes when I heard someone yelling from downstairs. "Don't fucking tell me what to do!"

I started to pace around the room, thinking of a way to escape. For the past few hours, I've been trying to open the door and the window, but nothing seemed to work. Both have been locked. I couldn't break the window using the chair because that would seem to alarm the guys and I wouldn't have the time to jump down from the second floor.

Why didn't I run when I had the chance?

I looked at the clock by the wall. 2am. The door slammed open, and I turned around in fright.

Brian stood by the doorway, glaring down at me with such hatred. My eyes shifted down to his hands and I noticed a bottle of Heineken and my eyes widened.

It explains the screaming and the slamming of the door open - Brian is drunk.

"Stupid bitch," he snarled as he stomped towards me, taking a sip off the bottle. I shook my head, frightened as I took steps behind.

"Brian, No!" I heard someone said. I looked at the door and saw Jimmy running towards the room.

I watched in horror as Brian slammed the door close - right before Jimmy had the time to get in the room. He then locked the door before turning to me, the hatred in his eyes never burning out.

I gulped as he walked towards me, his fists was balled. "Why do you women have to be so cruel?" he growled, as I took steps backwards.

"Why do you like to use me so much? All I ever did was to give you love," Brian was getting closer to me.

I felt my back against the wall. I slowly slid down, my trembling hands was up towards him. "I don't know what you're talking about," my voice was shaky.

"Brian!" Jimmy was banging on the door.

"What's going on?" another voice could be heard.

"Brian is in with the stripper," Jimmy said.

"What does he mean by stripper, Johnny?" a girl's voice could be heard.

"I can explain later," I could hear a nervous laugh from Johnny.

"Brian, open the door!" Jimmy yelled.

"Let him have his fun. She is a stripper, isn't she?" the girl's voice asked.

"No, he can't," Jimmy's voice was stern.

"Jimmy, Sugarpill has been taken away and here you are, wanting some fun with a stripper?" the girl sounded angry.

"I -"

"Shame on you," the girl interupted him, "Come on Johnny."

There was a distinct sound of two footsteps walking away. I looked up at Brian - who threw the bottle onto the floor and pulled my hair to make me stand up.

I screamed as he pulled me towards the bed and pushed me so I fell down onto the bed.

Tears were starting to roll down on my cheeks. I watched as he undid his pants. I curl up into a ball, trying to protect myself.

He lit up a stick before taking a drag. He turned to me as he blew out the smoke.

"Women - They're all the same," Brian scoffed, taking another drag from his cigarette.

Let me not feel the pain. Please God.

I felt him grab my hands, pulling me towards him as I yelped in pain.

"You're hurting me!" I begged, crying as he pull me into an embrace - the death embrace.

I couldn't breathe, so I tried pulling myself away from him. He starting to breathe into my neck.

"So beautiful. Yet so -" he pulled my hair with one hand, even though his other hand was holding me close to him.

I felt a sharp pain behind - that was close to my hips - and I screamed.

He let me off, and I fell onto the ground - on my knees. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as I tried to reach to my back, feeling for the burning feeling.

I whimpered when I felt like there was something wrong with a minor part of the skin - and the burning feeling felt stronger and more painful.

I looked up, my eyes fogged by my tears. Brian was grinning down at me as he put up on of his hand - in which he was holding the cigarette.

"That's right bitch. I burned you," he laughed an eerie laughter.

I stood up, running towards the door banging on it. I didn't want Brian to hurt me anymore. "Let me out! PLEASE! Let me out!!" I was crying badly now. I tried to turn the knob but to no avail. "Please!" I was crying.

I felt someone pull my hair to the back and I fell back onto the bed.

I pushed myself back, trying to get away from his grip. He lay on top of me, cupping my face with the cigarette stick almost touching my neck.

"Move or screan and I will burn your face, bitch," he whispered, his breath smells like alcohol and cigarette.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks but I pursed my lips and closed my eyes, trying to shut whatever was going to happen.

I felt his hand groping me as he took off my underwear......
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are appreciated!

Dedicated to those who have been reading/subscribing and commenting! You guys rock!