One Mistake From Being Together

Chapter Twelve

He laid down beside me on my bed. “What song, Keya?”
“Anyone about me and you living happily ever after.”
“How about one about you?”
“That’s okay.” He started singing in my ear. I knew I had to tell him about the baby sometime soon, before I blew up like a balloon. What the fuck Kelsey tell the man your pregnant! I mentally slap myself. I playing with his belt. I could hear his heart beating where my ear was resting on his chest. All I needed to do was tell. I sighed.
“Trace?” I spoke hoping I would some how be able to tell him every thing he needed to know. He was quiet, but I knew he was waiting for me to go on. I shifted uncomfortably and laid my hand on my stomach which didn’t agree on me moving. I felt sick. I looked up to Trace who got a mental message. He stared at my stomach where my hands rest on the extremely small bump.
“I need you opinion.” I stated taking his hand which was wrapped around my waist.
“On what?” He asked.
“Should I get an abortion?” He let go of my hand and placed his where mine where previously.
“No.” I felt Trace reach into his pocket. “I’m not a romantic so I’ll just tell you.” He sputtered putting a little box in front of my face. “Marry me?” He opened the box revealing a ring only I might like. I took back thoughts of when I was alone and Ifroze. Suddenly my life made since. Everything even before the accidents that I could barely remember. I finally realized my past and how it shaped my future. How one little push from my older brother egging someone on to talk to me changed my whole life. “So?” I realized how long I’ve kept him waiting.
“Ah okay.” I mumbled.
“You don’t seem to excited.”
“I am excited.” I tried to think of a way to explain it. “It hurts to move and you don’t know how extremely warm you are.” I chuckled almost falling of my hospital bed. He pulled me closer and slid the ring on my left ring finger. Finally we where together and I never want to let him go. I don’t know if I could get through this, but now I won’t be alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is the last chapter, but the sequel will be up soon.

Help me pick the title?:
1. What Do You Say We Leave For California?
2. If I Strum Chords, Would You Sing A Song?
3. I Only Think Of You Always And Forever
4. My Body Aches, I'm So Damn Cold
5. I Won't Talk, I'm In It Just For This
6. These Moments Are Somethin' I Will Miss

Comments = love.

<3Kelsea