One Mistake From Being Together

Chapter Eleven

The bright lights are gone now. I feel a presence on my bed side. I notice my leg is in a full cast all the way up my thigh on my right leg. I stared at the neon green and blue cast. Yes they did both colors! I then looked to my left arm which had a cast almost to my shoulder. It was neon pink and green. Under the gown I had on was thickly covered in white bandages. From my knuckles to my wrist was bandaged too. I closed my eyes and them opened them I bit my lip. My head didn’t hurt for once. I remembered that someone was in the room and I looked around. I saw a tall guy in a t-shirt with it’s sleeves ripped off and black skinny jeans. He was covered in tattoos and had many piercings. His black hair covered his eyes.
“Hello?” I asked. The guy flipped his hair out of his eyes. He smiled at me.
“Kelsey!” He was happy that I was awake, I guess.
“That’s what they’ve been calling me. I’m guessing you Trace the guy that my friend Miley said is my boyfriend.” His smile dropped and he looked confused.
“Oh yeah. That’s me. They told me that you don’t remember a lot of stuff. They also wanted me to try and get you to remember things.” He stepped over to me. “So I guess the only way to do that is…” He bent down to my level. He pressed his lips to mine and heat washed over me.
~Flash Back~
I ran as fast as my nine year old feet would take me.
“Hurry up Kelsey. Mom wants us to meet the new neighbors.” Cam yelled over his shoulder.
“I can only go so fast, Cameron.” I replied following him. He stopped running and let me catch up. He put his arm around me as I looked at the house in front of us. My jaw dropped.
“Come on, Kelsey.” He pulled me forward with him. We got to the steps and he knocked on the door. It opened showing a small girl about my height. Taller though. “Hi I’m Cam and this is my little sister, Kelsey. We’re your neighbors.” She smiled showing a missing tooth.
“Hello I’m Miley. Trace, Brandi we’ve got neighbors!” She yelled the last sentence in her sweet childish voice. Two kids came to her.
“Hey I’m Cam.” My brother said. He was twelve and towered over me. I shifted quietly behind him. Un-noticed by anyone. Especially the tall boy.
“Hi I’m Trace.” I heard the boy say. “Miley I thought you said ‘neighbors’.”
“I did, um, Cam. Where’s your sister?” Miley laughed. Cam pulled me in front of him.
“Sorry she’s a little shy. Introduce your self.” Cam told me.
“I’m Kelsey.” I squeaked quietly. Trace knelt down by me.
“Aw she’s so cute and small. How old is she? Six? Seven?” As soon as he said that I was mad. My eyes turned into my head and I smiled a evil grin.
“Um, dude. You shouldn’t have said that.” Cam warned he knew I hated it when people called me short.
“Why?” Trace responded. I didn’t give him time to answer. I punched him in the nose. You would think a nine year old yeah that wouldn’t hurt to bad, but when that nine year has been practicing beating up her brother and has really sharp bones it hurts. He put his hand up over his nose. “You just punched me!”
“Yes I did.” I replied.
~Next Flash Back~
“So Cam’s leaving us to go to college.” Trace mumbled. I spent last night in my room crying. The only real family I had was leaving me behind.
“Yea.” It was plain as I could put it.
“Have you heard our song?” He followed sitting in a chair in his front yard. I sat by him.
“Which one? Control? Shake it?” I asked even though I knew the song well.
“Kelsey.”
“Oh yeah it’s good. It reminds me of someone.”
“You. It’s about you, Kelsey.” I acted like I was shocked.
“I know. I was just waiting for someone to fess up.”
“So I’ve been wondering…”
“Trace I know.”
“Do you want to-”
“Be you girlfriend. Yes.”
“So now your not going to let me finish my-” I kissed his cheek.
“Nope not at all.”
~Next flash back~
“Your hard to resist.” He followed. “When I came in you mom was on the way out and she said she’d be back in two hours.” I giggled. He smiled wide. I jumped on to the bed by him.
“So we are alone, right?” He nodded. “Yes, finally!” He laughed into my ear. I took the towel of my head.
“Nice hair.” He stated. I noticed it was in his face. I moved my hair away and faced him. I kissed him. He kissed me back. Our tongues meet in between and fought over who got to go in the others mouth. He quickly defeated me by pushing my tongue back into my mouth. He smiled a bit. I put my hands in to his hair and pulled on it slightly. He rolled over on top of me. Holding his wait with his arms and legs. I bit his tongue sending it back to his mouth. I slid mine into his mouth and traced over all of his teeth. He rolled over lying my on top of him. His hand placed on my side. It ran up pulling my shirt with it. I pulled his hair more. He pulled away and kissed my neck. I moaned quietly. He laughed gently into my neck. Then started sucking on that spot.
“Oh my god!” I yelled. I let go of his head and started playing with the hem of his shirt. He pulled his shirt off. I traced the tattoos on his chest. He held me closer to him.
~Next Flash Back~
“Cam, dude. Your sister and I are together.” Trace announced. Cam’s face looked furious. He looked like he was about to explode.
“So I leave and you two just think you can mess around! Trace she’s my little sister! She’s not your fuck buddy! I thought I could trust you! Kelsey Lynn Bane we’re going home. I don’t want you getting hurt!” He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards home. I pulled back and ripped my arm out of his grasp.
“You can’t tell me what to do anymore! I’m old enough to take care of myself! Cameron Daniel Bane I’m not going home!” I yelled running into Trace’s arms crying. He kissed the top of my head.
“It’ll be okay, Keya. You can stay at my place for a while until this blows over.” He kissed the top of my head again. I took his hand in mine and we walked back to his house.
~Next Flash Back~
I woke warm sunlight drifting through my window. Arms where left around my waist. I inhaled slowly. I kissed Trace’s cheek. It seems like a day has gone by, but it was a month. Time is inching closer to my eighteenth birthday. Which is tomorrow. I was almost free. I got up and left Trace to sleep. I walked to the kitchen to find something to eat. I stop when I’m in the living room I saw a disturbing sight. Cam and Miley all up on each other. I stood there terrified for a few seconds before I desided to run back to my room. Trace heard me running and woke up or maybe it was cause I was yelling; “My eyes they burn!” I ran right into his arms.
“Keya what’s wrong?” He asked.
“Miley. Cam. Ew.” He knew what I meant and jogged into the living room.
~Next Flash Back~
He nodded walking toward me. I started to run away. He grabbed my waist pulling me into him. He turned me around. I stuck my tongue out at him and ran away again this time making it to the bedroom. I jumped up and down on the bed. He came in and started laughing at me. I jumped off and Trace caught me in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I put my arms around his neck. He attached his lips to mine. I laughed into his lips. He backed me into one of the walls. I entangled my fingers in his hair. He had his hands in my shirt taking it off. He slid it over my head quickly. I yanked at his hair. For some reason he likes that. He replaced his hands on my back. He tossed me on the bed. He knew he wasn’t getting much from me tonight because I had a long day. Hey he can try. I was laughing at him quietly.
~Next Flash Back~
. “So take one word you said. You put it in your bed, you rest your tiny head on your pillow, you wonder where your going next, you got your head pushed in my chest, and now you’re hoping that someone let’s you in. Well I surely let you in. You know that you're in. Oh Kelsey, you.” I joined in with him and so did Kara.
“So don't let anyone scare you. You know that I’ll protect you, always. Through the thick and thin, until the end. You better watch it, you know you don't cross it because I’m always here for you and I’ll be here for you. I know how it feels believe me I’ve been there. I know what it feels like. Tell me Kelsey.” I stopped and breathed. Kara stopped with me listening to Trace sing.
“I’d swim the ocean for you, the ocean for you. Whoa, oh Kelsey and I’d swim the ocean for you, swim the ocean for you. Whoa, oh Kelsey. For you darling.” Kara was leaning against my shoulder. I started singing again.
“It's going to get harder and it's going to burn brighter and it's going to feel tougher each and every day. So let me say that I love you, you're all that I’ve ever wanted. All that I’ve ever dreamed of to come and yes you did come. I want you so bad. Can you feel it too? You know I’m so, I’m so in love you. I want you for so much. I need you for so much. I need you, I need you, your touch.” I snuggled into Trace’s side, but he continued.
“I’d swim the ocean for you, the ocean for you. Whoa, oh Kelsey. I’d swim the ocean for you, the ocean for you. Whoa, oh Kelsey. I’d swim the ocean for you, the ocean for you. Whoa, oh Kelsey. I’d swim the ocean for you, the ocean for you. Whoa, oh Kelsey.” The next thing a knew I was off and I had know idea where my parents where taking me. I don’t think I want to know, but sure enough it was far away. I couldn’t see him.
~End Of Flash Backs~
I pulled him closer to me. “Sing for me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoo! That's long I guess!
Answer these in a comment:
Are you almost ready for the next chapter of Trace and Kelsey's life?
Will they be together?
Will Kelsey tell Trace about the baby?
Is Kelsey really friends with Miley?
Do you even like Miley?

Comments = love.

<3 Kelsea