One Mistake From Being Together

Chapter Three

I woke up and looked at the clock in was an hour before I had class, but I knew I should get out of bed. I went into our bathroom and turned on the shower. I retrieved my uniform and got in the shower. The warm water helped my head ache ease. I got out and put on the uniform. I dug through more of my clothes and found a sweat shirt, hat, and shoes. I put my books in a backpack and decided to head off early. I grabbed a skateboard from the corner by my bed and ran up the spiral stair case to the ground floor making sure I grabbed my key. I stepped out of the dorm building and out into the cold morning. I looked around and found a star bucks across the semi-circle of campus. I threw my back pack on my shoulders and stepped on the board. I started of grinding a few benches scaring a few preps not paying attention. Then stopping in front of star bucks picking up my board and walking inside. I walked up to the barista who looked interested in a poster about a band coming.
“So what band?” I asked. She looked up and started freaking out.
“You’re, you’re, You’re Kelsey Bane!” She screeched pointing at me. I took the paper out of her hand and looked at it. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Right there in black and white. Metro Station. My heart started racing. I calmed down and looked back up at the barista.
“Can I have a vanilla frap, please?” I asked impatiently. She nodded and ran off to make my frap. When she came back I handed her some cash. She handed me my coffee then my change. I put the concert flyer into my pocket. I drank some of the coffee before Peaty came in. She waved at me and walked to the barista. I heard her say;
“Coffee. Black just like my heart.” I laughed. She got her cup and came and sat by me. “Morning, Kelsey. How’s our little celebrity?”
“Fine. So you know about random people freaking out when I’m around.” She laughed.
“Everyone knows you’re here now.” I stopped smiling. My mind shifted to other thoughts.
“What class do you have?”
“S.S.” She replied. “All of us from the basement do.”
“We all have social studies together!” She started laughing.
“No S.S. stands for social skills.” What kind of class is that? “You’ll ace it. After all you are a celebrity.” Yea sure. Only cause my… I stopped that thought. Was he still my boyfriend? That question caught me. “Hello, Kelsey. Are you there?” I blinked out of it.
“Oh sorry.” I looked at the clock and noticed we should head off. I got up and threw away the rest of my coffee. “Peaty, time to go.” She followed me out the door. I stepped down on my skateboard and headed toward another tall brick building. The class would be on the third floor. In room one-nine with Mrs. Kailua. I hopped off the board at the door and walked to the elevator. It went up then opened. I quickly found the door labeled ‘Mrs. Kailua’. Inside there where desks full. Only one held an empty seat. It was between Kara and a sleeping girl. I sat down and saw a pool of drool on the desk coming from the girls mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. I'm sick. Comments= love.
<3Kelsea