One Mistake From Being Together

Chapter Two

Two hours spent listening to Kelsey got her running through my mind nonstop. Thoughts I wouldn’t announce out loud or even try to think about on a daily basis.
“Trace, what are you doing?” I was half asleep. “What are you talking about?” I ignored the voice and I drifted off. She was her by my side. Hugging her arms around me. She mouthed the words ‘I love you!’.
“Kelsey, what’s wrong? Why aren’t you talking?” She just smiled and laid her head on my shoulder. “Kelsey, I need you.” She picked her head up and looked me in the eyes. She mouthed ‘I know. I need you too. I miss you.’
“I miss you too. Where are you?”
‘New York.’
“Babe, I want you, now.”
‘You can’t though. I’ll miss you, but I’ll get by. Can you hold on for me?’
“If you’ll wait for me.” She smiled and kissed my cheek. That spot burned on my face.
‘I love you, Trace.’ She started walking away.
“Kelsey come back!” I yelled, but she kept on going. I tried to run after her. She was gone.
“Trace! Trace! Wake up, man!” voices yelled around me. I opened my eyes. Mason was the closest to me.
“Trace are you okay? You were yelling in your sleep. You where yelling about Kelsey.” That I knew. She was in my mind. Waiting to come out.
~Kelsey’s POV~
Again I was the princess. Except now I was locked in a basement. Many other princesses were here too. All in distress. No princes to save them. My prince (from previous odd dreams) had a concert near by with his band of princes. They heard the distress from the princesses and slammed down the door to the basement and saved us from the dragon that appeared put of nowhere all the sudden. “Kelsey, waken waken. Your phone is shaken.”
“What the fuck? Hailey speak English!” I replied.
“Your phones ringing.” She answered plainly putting the sucker in her mouth. I picked the phone up and answered it. “Hello?”
“Hi it’s Mile-” I hung up. I hated her even more now because of the stuff with Cam and her. Starting the fight with Trace and Cam. Ending the open and togetherness of Trace and I. We where still emotionally together in a way. If he was here right now we would be together. I put my head in my hands and pulled at my hair. It seemed to come out almost instantly. I fell back into bed and tried to sleep. All I seemed to do was cry. Kara woke up and came over to me. I sat up and she sat next to me. I put my arms around her and cried into her shoulder. She’s had weeks of this from me.
“Kelsey, everything will be okay. You’ll see him again. I promise.” She looked unsure. She probably shouldn’t make that promise. She handed me my iPod. It was turned to the Metro Station album. I put the ear buds in as she got into her own bed. She fell asleep as I cried into my pillow pulling my hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments= love.
<3 Kelsea