She's Like a Shot, Good 'Till Morning

Shake It

“Hey pass me some fucking ketchup!” I scream as I dump my fries all over my ‘for here’ platter. I yelp out as several packets are thrown my way and curse under my breath as I start opening and squeezing. The six of us-Zack, Sierra, Rhian, Jimmy, Matt and I are parked out back of a Wendy’s, sitting at their little deck fueling up for a night of partying.

“Hey! That was MIIINE!!!” Sierra screams at Zack who stole her bacon from her sandwich.

“Play nice you too, we all don’t want to be covered in condiments and shit.” Jimmy playfully shouts, throwing a handful of fries at the two love birds who just love to cause scenes together.

Underneath the table my fingers are laced up with Matt’s like a nice leather-buckled boot, to both of us eating with one hand.

“So where’s Brian at?”

“Catching a lady in his trap that’s under the stairs…”

“And Johnny? Where was he going?” I ask picking up on Rhian’s question about Bri while pairing to fries together and dunking them into the ketchup.

“He must’a went out with that girl from the strip joint. I doubt the two of them want to be wheels seven an’ eight.”

“They were never wheels!”

“Not to you or us but to them-Johnny anyway…” Matt says before nuzzling my temple lightly with his lips, temporarily putting those thoughts out of my head.

“Come on girls let’s go shake it!” Sierra takes my hand in hers and Rhian’s into her other hand, pulling us to the lighted up inferno of the dance floor. I shake around my shoulders in rhythm with the loud music, a grin plastered across my face like none other. I catch a glance of the boys parked at a table with a around of drinks on the way. Some small bands song starts up through the speakers and the three of grind against the hot air of the music and each other, just trying to attempt our boys to a dance.

A couple of cat calls and wolf whistles and the three of us are smirking wildly-Zacky the first of the bunch to claim his lady after a second smokin’ dance of the three of us.

“Maaaaatt, come on! I want you to dance with me!”

“Sit here and take a break and I’ll consider it,” I nestle myself in his lap and take a long drink of his drink, his arms wrapping themselves around my glistening upper half. “She’s a bad influence on you, yeh know that?” He coos in my ear as he nibbles my lobe and tugs on my cartilage.

“You love it,” I murmur, drudging against his lap.

“Porn! On the dance floor!” Rhian shouts across the club at Zack and Sierra-who are entangled within each other, trying to interlock with clothes on.

“See, you want to be like that?”

“Oh, we can be worse,” I murmur, hopping out of his lap and turning to face his lips. Snaking my arms up his chest and lacing up my fingers behind his neck. The many colored lights of the club reflect in his eyes, his hazel-green color smoking up around them. “Come on, let’s dance,” Without even turning my head I know Rhian and Jimmy ran off for body shots, leaving Matt and I at the square little table.

“We’re alone though,” He whispers, his breath breezing over my face.

“Matt, we’re in a club…not so alone hun.”

“Well let’s go,”

“Leave? Matt we can’t-“

“Come on, Johnny isn’t home and the rest of them are having the times of their lives. We don’t get the place to ourselves much anymore, I want to take you home…and…”

“And what?” I say nibbling on my lower pierced lip, not holding back a grin or the blush that creeps up my cheeks.

“And do really, really dirty things to you.”

“Yeah,” I say nodding, watching intently as his tongue glides over his bottom lip slowly. “Well let’s go.” I mumble, pecking his lips lightly before quickly turning and finishing off his drink. I can’t help but think this was his idea all along because he hadn’t ordered me anything.

His hands lock on to my hips to steer me out of the club, we pass blindly in front of the porn stars on the dance floor with little to no notice. No sign of Jimmy or Rhian so we walk straight out of the front door, a long line of waiting clubbers greeting us as we leave.

“Matthew put me down!!!” I shriek several times but after maybe the hundredth I realize it’s no use and he’ll just be carrying me the whole way home.

“Ah!” I falsely groan as he roughly tosses me to our bed, kicking off his shoes and pulling off his button up shirt. I kick off my heels and rewind myself into the head board, nodding ‘nuh uh’. His shirt falls somewhere over there as he goes to lean on the edge of the bed with his palms. I lean over to flick on the night stand light and grab the little lighter just for the vanilla scented candle sitting to the right of it. As I light Matt’s hand glides up my calf and wraps up behind my knee, his fingers drumming lightly against the back in a sort of tickling fashion.

I giggle and run my hand along his tattooed chest, my fingers framing thick lines of ink from his album artwork tat. My head presses against a firm pillow as his lips crash hungrily on to mine, his body scrambling to over compensate mine, which isn’t very hard.

“What the hell was that?” I yelp from underneath him, my head buckling under his chin. A loud thud filtered up from downstairs a couple of seconds ago.

“Probably-“

“Let’s go see, “ I pretty much order, pushing him up and climbing off of the bed, “Hang on, hang on,” Matt mumbles from the bed, he steps in front of me and takes the lead out of the bedroom.

“Dude-what the fuck?!” Matt and Johnny scream together. Johnny is sprawled on the floor with who I’m guessing is the tramp from the bar…

“Just Johnny,” Matt mutters, turning to face me as the two of them pull their clothes in the right places.

“What the hell where you like fucking on the porch?” Matt nudges me and groans, not caring to know.

“I should go-I didn’t know you had roommates…”

“No, no it’s fine, this is Matt and Celia, Matt, Celia this is-“

“Mercy,” She interrupts, introducing herself. Her voice just screams disgusting filth-but I force on a smile. Johnny grabs her hand and without a goodbye they’re rushing out of the front door.

“I don’t like her,”

“You don’t like any of his girlfriends,”

“They’re all scum; he picks them up all at the same places, places that carry no good of girls.”

“Baby, come on let’s go back up stairs, you can talk about it tomorrow if you must.”

“If I must?” I playfully scowl, folding my arms over my chest.

“Her tits have to be fake,” He says brightly with a silly grin.

“Matt!” I exclaim, lightly smacking him in the stomach. And his hand grabs mine, pulling me in closer so his lips can fall against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not too sure about the first part of this chapter...I might end up rewriting it...I know the big picture of this story but I've stumbled to getting there =/
But I haven't forgotten about it!!