Sequel: My Heart

Never Let This Go

Chapter 19

Everyone came in for the front garden and into the back garden, I had trouble getting up now, I needed two people to pull me up of the couch I was that heavy. As I walked outside, Hayley, Zac and Taylor was stood there gobbed smacked. I just laughed. I’m used to that sort of reaction now. After 5 minutes of them just staring at my belly, they started telling us about what the audience was like, and how tiring the whole tour was. Josh ran into the house, and came back out with a few t-shirts he opened one of them up and shown us the design. It was a picture of all of the and underneath was paramore in bold letters. I was really nice. He threw that one to me and give everyone else theres.
“You know I can’t put this on now right?” I giggled. The rest of them started to laugh, Zac was still staring at my stomach, ow one of them kicked again.
“Hey look guys if you look carefully enough you can see the babies kick” Zac said, everyone looked at my belly again I watched to see if they saw anything. Sure enough one of them kicked again and all you heard from everyone was awww. That sent me into a giggle fit.
It was getting late now and everyone starting to make there way home. I should get going aswell really. As I tried to get up Josh ask where was I going. So I told him I was going home. But he wouldn’t let me, he told me I was staying here tonight because we haven’t seen each other for 3 months. I wasn’t going to argue, I don’t have far to walk. So when I eventually got up, I was going straight upstairs to bed. I was so tired, but as you know plans change. We started to make out big time. Things where getting really hot and heavy, if it wasn’t for me being pregnant, I think we would have taken things all the way. As we was making out, Josh moved his hand from my hip to my tummy, as soon as his hand touch it, I felt a massive shot through my stomach, and Josh moved his hand off.
“Did you feel that?” I asked
“Yeah that really hurt.” He laughed
“Their telling you to keep your hand of their mom” I smiled. The smile soon vanished.
“What’s wrong?”
“Its just, I know I can’t keep them if I wanted to, and I’m getting use to the idea. I have to keep reminding myself that their my rapist kids, so I will make me not want them even more.” I said as I started to cry. Josh pulled me into his arms and cuddle. He told me everything will be fine things will obviously hard for you now, but things will get easier. He also started talking about when we are going to have kids. This made me lift my head up from his chest to look at him.
“What you can see us with children of our own in the future?” I said with a big grin on my face
“Yeah sure in the very far future of course” I nodded I understood what he was saying and why he said them things. Soon after finish the convo I fell asleep listening to the birds outside, I can’t believe we stayed up that late it was like 5 in the morning.
Two weeks later all of us was at Kacey’s house celebrating her 16th birthday, I didn’t really feel like coming out today, I have been feeling really weird since 6 this morning, but I had to come and wish her happy birthday. Me and her have grown so much closer as mates since the band went on that tour. Anyways we was sat in her living room giving her gifts and listening to music. Most of them was up dancing about, I give them evil looks jokingly coz they knew how much I love to dance. Josh got up and started to dance aswell. I knew he was doing it to piss me off.
“Oh she is so gonna get you back when she is that delivery room, you are going to be in there right?” Taylor asked.
“Yeah he is” I said with a evil smile on my face, that smile soon disappeared. I could feel something wet underneath me. Zac was sat next to me and he saw that something was wrong.
“Erm guys, I think my waters have broke”
♠ ♠ ♠
Only 3 more chapters left guys
Comment? it will make me happy =]