Lovers Love, Liars Lie

Chapter 5

After apologizing for nearly ten minutes, I finally told Kate to shut up and that I forgave her for abandoning me. I had the urge to ask her if the guy was a good fuck, but before I got the chance she told me we were meeting the same guy and his friend for dinner.

I knew that could mean one of two things. Either it meant meet the guy and Oliver, or meant the guy and someone we didn't know. Secretly, I hoped it would be Oliver, but then again, I didn't want it to be.

He hadn't left my mind since leaving the coffee shop this morning, which had me worried. Why? Because usually I never gave anyone a second thought.

Since I was so convinced that it would most likely be Oliver going to dinner with us, I raided the depths of my closet in hopes of finding something perfect. It had to be sexy, but not sluty, and it had to be classy, but not put off classy.

I ended up deciding on a pair of dark, tight jeans and a flowy red top. Not to be conceited, but I looked pretty good.

"So, I don't mean to sound bitchy, but what are you going by tonight? So I don't let your name slip?" Kate asked as I walked into the bathroom to do my make-up. She was appling liquid eyeliner to her top eyelid with her mouth wide open like a fish.

"Taylor." I answered quickly. I didn't even think about it which took me by surprise. Kate stopped applying her make up and stared at me, mouth still open. She looked like she was about to pass out or something. I tried to brush her off and walked into my own bedroom and slipped on my jacket, "You ready?"

&&

Dinner was going smoothly, so far. I'm sorry to inform you but it wasn't Oliver that Kate's date, Curtis, had brought along. Instead it was a guy by the name of Matt Nicholls. He seemed really nice, and he was fairly attractive, so there were no real complaints from me.

Except that I couldn't get that damn Oliver out of my mind.

"Hey, yeh girls wanna 'ead back to the place we're stayin' at an' hang out a bit more?" Curtis asked while eying Kate. That was a more polite way for him to ask her back to bed with him.

Kate's eyes were pleading with me so I agreed with a shrug. She smiled and looked at Curtis before throwing herself into another conversation with him. Matt and I were also chit-chatting, but it was apparent we both felt a little awkward.

I had a feeling the awkwardness was because of two different things. For him, I guess, it was because I was someone new and he was obviously shy. But for me, it was because he knew my real name.

Being introduced as Taylor threw me way off the tracks and out of my comfort zone. I could construct small little lies, but was unable to think of any. There was no hiding in fear behind my lies tonight; I was going to have to actually be myself. That scared me.

After dinner was through, Kate and I followed in our car behind the guy's to a hotel. I should have known that the band guys would have been in a hotel. I'm not a big hotel fan though, the fact that tons of people move in and out of them gives me the creeps.

We were led up eighteen floors to a huge sweet that already had large amounts of people and a low level of music. Curtis whisked Kate away almost immediately leaving me, again, stranded.

But not for long. Soon breath was on my neck and a sly and seductive voice was whispering in my ear, "So yeh ready for a night of parting, love?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, update,
[:
Sorry it's short-ish.

Thank you SO much to everyone who commented and/or subscribed.
It means so much to me.
=]

And thanks to Munchie for whoring me like a prostitue in her author notes.
I love her, [:

Sorry for mistakes,
xoxo

P.S. - I might start a new story, I already have 5 chapters of it written,
and about who you may ask?
Oliver Sykes of course.