Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

No Such Thing As Too Young

"You have no idea how excited, yet scared shitless we are that you're coming." said Vic, putting our bigger bags under the bus. Jamie, Tony and their tour manager Dave had pulled up and we were leaving towards the first show which was only an hour away in Hollywood.

"Ditto" chimed Davy next to me. "Now, let's see the inside." Everyone slightly rubbed the back of their necks, in anxiety.

"Come on, it can't be that bad in the inside..." I said rolling my eyes and walking towards the door.

"Wait!" yelled Tony.

"I told you we should have cleaned it!" said Mike blocking the door.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?" asked Davy and I simultaneously and they all gave each other weird looks.

"We're not the most clean people and we didn't really clean it out from the last tour." said Vic and Davy huffed. Davy may have been a lot of things, but if one thing she was a clean freak. She grabbed Mike by the shoulders a gently moved him out of the way and entered the bus.
===========================================
Davy's POV
Ryan and I always joked that 3OH!3 wrote the song 'Neatfreak' for me. I kept everything very clean, and I didn't have OCD or anything when it came to looking at other people's messes, but this, this was just ridiculous. The floor was littered with random trash, clothes and soda cans. There was a random red liquid splattered on the ceiling dripping down to the cabinet. Once you looked past the mess, it was actually a very nice bus which made me wonder how they could afford this. There was a nice size flat screen in the common room. I surveyed the area as a whole and decided that once I gave it a dose of my cleaning, it would definately be home for me. I turned and saw nearly everyone looking at me hopeful, as if they were expecting me to explode in anger.

"Where do we sleep?" I said smiling and they lightened up.

"There's a bottom and a top one open right here." said Vic opening the maroon curtains to the tight space. "We pretty much eat on the road, and theirs a bunch of video stuff in the front. "

"Is there anything in particular you want us to know?" asked Ryan.

"No going number two in the toilet." said Jamie.

"No feminine products everywhere." said David.

"Don't bitch and whine." said Tony making us laugh.

"Basically, just chill. Have fun." said Mike as my phone buzzed in my pocket. I looked, and the word "MOM" popped up on the screen. I shot Ryan a knowing look and went outside to take it. If I didn't talk to her now, I wouldn't ever.

"Ello?" I said cautiously.

"Why are you doing this to me?" asked my mother from the other line.

"You're doing this to yourself. I want to be here." I said confidently.

"All that you've worked for! I pushed you through high school, gave you whatever the fuck you wanted! You let you have your god damn music! Let you go wherever the hell you pleased!" she yelled into my ear.

I felt the tears start to well up in my eyes.

"Mommm, just stop." I whimpered.

"Don't tell me what to do! I tried doing that to you and look what happened! You're following some piece of shit rock band across the country!"

"I want to do this." I said feeling the tears come down my cheeks.

"When you come home, you're out of my house. You want to act like a ungrateful bitch, then do it at someone else's house." she she snapped before hanging up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't like this at all, it still doesn't show where this is headed. Sigh.
Thanks to Katy for commenting and drop dead vanity.
:]
PTV=<3
Comment,
Subscribe?
Thanks :]