Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

Ripped Apart in Minutes

"God." She was really pissed.

"Damn." She called me an ungrateful bitch.

"Fuck." I was now considered homeless.

I sat there halfway talking to my self on the cool grass of the Fuentes home. My head began to ache just thinking about her painful words. One thing that always irked me, was that Ryan took her loving parents for granted. Coming her was nothing for her, all she had to do was grow the balls to leave her house. She could call her house now and her mom would ask her if she packed enough underwear. I on the other hand, didn't have a house to call mine anymore. I tortured myself for a minute by staring at the sun behind my vintage Ray Bans that I got from the Lost and Found of a volunteer facility, until I felt the grass move next to me, but I didn't dare look. Part of me knew it was Mike and part of me wished it wasn't. I didn't want to be attached to anyone while I was here and somehow it felt like it would be betraying Ryan.

The silence was overbearing and it felt as if he were afraid to talk to me, so I spoke first. "My mom called me."

"Is she cool with you being here?" Mike whispered.

"No." I said turning towards him. Mike was a walking cliche. He had the tatoos, the unnaturally black long hair, the tight low-waisted jeans, the simple piercing. But the thing was, even with all the cliches, he was unique. Along with his witty attitude, he was just Mike. His expression when I uttered that word was unreadable.

"Why not?"

"I'm supposed to be at UCSD." I sighed.

"Oh, the whole no college thing." he said, like it was oh so obvious.

"Yeah, I plan on going, just not yet." I said, just hoping he would back off. I really did like Mike, but I couldn't open up to him just yet.

"Well, we have to leave soon. And, you're coming with us. I've already called dibs on you being my Guitar Hero partner." he said getting up and making me smile.

"Sounds like a plan." I said as he grabbed my hands to help me up. He pulled me up and into him, slightly closer than I was comfortable with. My shirt was raised slightly from the the movement, exposing my tan stomach and my breath became shaky all of a sudden. I looked down at my feet, and then up into his deep brown eyes. He gave me a smirk and pulled away, not letting go of my hand.

"Come on, we need to leave."
============================================
Ryan's POV
I was a little apprehensive when Davy came in hand in hand with Mike. I shot her the look and she quickly let it go.

I would have to talk to her later.

"Are we all here?" asked David loudly followed by a chime of answers. I felt a pang of excitement as the bus started to move and I heard the opening riffs of 'Dammit' by blink-182.

Guitar Hero: World Tour.

After loosing to the Dynamic Duo of Mike and no one other than Davy, we were finally at the Hollywood Palladium.

"The last thing we want is to tell you you guys what to do, cause we want you to have fun, but-" started Jamie. I knew this was coming sometime.

"Not everyone is as cool and sweet as us, and some guys are dicks, so just...." started Vic, also beating around the bush.

"Don't be a whore, or stupid." said Tony, getting smacked by Jamie. Davy and I exchanged looks and started laughing.

"You don't have to worry about that." said Davy.

"Just, please." said Vic rubbing the back of his neck. "Just be smart. If anything happens to you guys, it's all on us."

"We understand, I still can't believe that you're letting us come with you. We won't get you guys in trouble." I said sincerely and their faces lightened.

"Or be whores." chimed Davy behind me, making us laugh.

"That's good to know. So let's go meet up with everyone else." said Jamie and we all headed out of the bus. There were some people waiting outside, the all too familiar venue. Davy and I used to be those same girls, waiting for hours with a deck of cards for the concert to start. She must have been thinking what I was and gave me a smile.

"Oi! You captured a few girlies on the way here?" said a familiar English accent.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally, I get to write about bmth! i don't want this to be one of those fast stories, i want to take
love ya! matt n and his cat =]