Dude Looks Like a Lady

Chapter 17: Sexy Anger

I turned back to my cooking to kill some cucumber before I used the knife to kill Gerard. I heard the door slam and a car start out front. I took a deep breath, in through my nose and out through my mouth.

I turned to Mikey, “I’m sorry, Mikey…” I began when he roughly pushed his mouth over mine.

“You looked so sexy shouting at him…” He tells me breaking the kiss off.

I blush and kiss him back, “You don’t look your best when you’re being a goldfish.” I tell him, lovingly, “But it’s still sexy.” I kiss him once more, trying to show him how much I love him.

There was a cough and Mikey and I split grumbling. “Sorry – I just thought that if I was gonna have to take over the cooking you’d want to know so you didn’t try fucking on the counters.”

“We’ve already done that.” I tell him. Frank’s eye bulge.

“That’s gross, guys. That’s the kind of thing you don’t tell people!” Frank tells
us, trying not to look sick.

“I’m sorry, Frankie. It had to be said.” He looks unimpressed and shoos us out of the kitchen.

Mikey nuzzles into my neck from behind and I can feel a slight problem poking me too. “You know, Frank will take forever to cook something vaguely edible so…” He
trails off.

I follow his meaning and lead him slowly up to our room, turning round and kissing him softly every now and then. As we reach the door to our room and I open it, Mikey picks me up and carries me over the threshold. I raise an eyebrow and shake my head at him.

He shuts the door with a kick of his foot and places me softly on the bed, running his hands over my body. Slowly he removes my shirt, bra, trousers and pants. I run my hands over his body, pulling off his shirt, trousers and pants. His lips trace my tattoo over my heart. I bite softly at his neck, sucking gently on his soft skin. His naked hips press into mine, making me groan as he kisses down to my navel, he licks round my belly button and rubs his hands over my thighs. I run my nails down his back to his ass.

“Fucking, fuck me.” I groan, as he rubs his hands over my clitoris. He laughs gently at me, but stops when I reach down a gently stroke him. His eyes roll into the back of his head and he groans.

“Fuck… stop itttttttt.” He whines. I stop and his eyes snap open, “I didn’t fucking mean it!” I just shrug and roll over. He follows me, kissing up my spine, “This is just turning me on more, baby.” He tells me.

I roll over and press my body up against him. “That’s the point.” I tell him, rolling us both over, so I’m straddling him. I bend over and gently blow on his tip. He shudders.

“Not fucking fair, Lou.” He whines, “fuck meeeeeeeeee”.

“With pleasure.” I tell him, smirking. I slowly lower myself onto him, and settle gently. As I move to rise myself back up, he throws us over so I’m on my back. As I land he thrusts into me hard. “Ungh.” I groan, as he pulls out and I run my hands over his back. My fingers claws once more. I raise my hips to meet his, desperate for contact.

We can hear Frank padding down the hall from the kitchen. Mikey swears softly, and thrusts hard into me. The adrenaline of maybe being caught exciting us more. My eyes roll back into my head and I keep my hands on his ass, keeping him inside of me. My hips buck with his, as he tries to push himself deeper into me, his hips pressed righ up agains my pelvis. I groan and tighten my muscles, hearing Frank climb the stairs.

“Ugh, babe, you’re so fucking tight…” Mikey moans into my neck. I nod and lift my hips to his, desperately trying to tighten my hip muscles further. Mikey comes deep inside me, moaning and kissing my skin. At the feel of his shuddering release I come too.

Frank knocks on our door, “Lunch is ready, guys.”

Mikey and look at each other and laugh, “Coming Frank.” I answer with perfect truth.