Dude Looks Like a Lady

Chapter 29: Celebrations Or Commiserations?

“So? Has it?” Mikey asked peering over my shoulder.

I shrug, still searching the package frantically, “They don’t fucking tell you the colours! Typical fucking Americans!” I swear as I practically pull the package apart.

I can feel Mikey’s breath hitch in his throat and then his arms squeeze me tight whilst he squeals, “We’re pregnant!! The colours are on the stick!!”

I take a look at the stick and read the colours… my face drops and my chest constricts. Fuck. I really was pregnant. I was carrying a second life form within me… I was responsible for another being.

“Are you ok, baby? You’re not bouncing about with happiness or anything…” Mikey asks, trying to be subtle. I look up at him, my mouth dry, my eyes watering and my breathing short and raspy.

“I’m responsible for the well being of another being… a whole entity. A mini person.” I tell him, resting my hands on my stomach. “Am I ready for this?” I ask him, searching his eyes for the truth. “Are we ready for it?”

Mikey kisses me softly and rests his forehead against mine, “I think you will be the best mom this baby could have… and as a team, we’ll be great parents. You’re ready for it and so am I. And I’m so happy that you’re pregnant and that we’re going to be parents. I’m so proud of this confirmation of our love for each other. It’s another bond strengthening our relationship and pulling us closer.” He tells me, continuously looking me in the eyes.

I reach my lips up to kiss him, smiling, “Good. I think this journey is going to be one hell of a roller coaster.” He hugs me tight.

“Can we tell everyone tomorrow? I’m shattered now.” I laugh and kiss him.

“We can… we can also celebrate tomorrow.” I tell him snuggling my head in his chest.

“What?! I’m not too tired to celebrate!” He tells me, perking up and kissing me gently, ridding me slowly of my clothes. I roll my eyes and laugh, kissing him back.

“You and your celebrations is what got me here in the first place!” I tell him admonishingly, whilst stripping him of his clothes.

He moans gently, “That’s it… tell me off.” I look at him with wide eyes and take a step back.

“Uhhh no.” I tell him confused.

“Please?”

I shake my head more firmly. “No.” I look at his confused face and sigh, “I don’t do the whole telling you off thing because I’m concentrating so much on what your body wants and using the pleasure of your body to blow your mind that I can’t think of anything to say whilst doing that.” I explain, blushing as we walk to the bedroom.

He nods his head slowly and kisses my neck. “That’s ok. I’m not quite sure what made me say that. Sorry.”

I shake my head and turn to kiss him again, more slowly and forcefully. “It’s ok. This is all a learning curve about ourselves and each other.” I tell him, falling back onto the bed and taking him with me.

He smirks and nibbles on my ear lobe. “How much of a learning curve?” he asks, sliding two fingers into me. I smile and lose myself in the search of pleasure he gives me whilst pleasuring him.